Universal Point & Click game: Tiny Space Adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AR Entertainment, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR Entertainment

AR Entertainment Well-Known Member

#1 AR Entertainment, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    The 27th March, a new Point & Click game will be available on the AppStore: Tiny Space Adventure.

[​IMG]

Follow us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1gpjbIA
    and Twitter: https://twitter.com/TinySpaceAdv

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiny-space-adventure/id805497452?ls=1&mt=8

Feedbacks from TouchArcade users:

I really like the graphics, nice sharp colours and the character deaths are well-animated and Kenny like [...]. The puzzles are the pop-through-the-right-door and press the right button without going through the wrong door and landing on your head far below kind of thing [...]. They are challenging and make you stop to think, and at level 10 it’s just introduced an interesting (and very well done) reverse gravity thing. @Avatre

Very solid game with some cool puzzles and fun characters like in tiny thief. It's a go @dreadnok

so, i've played some levels and can say that it's a really good game, similar to Tiny Thief, but in a sci-fi environment... not a pure point & click adventure, more like a "point & puzzle".
    i'm liking it so much, a really well done adventure!
    @Gwarmaxx

This is a very well made point n click puzzle game with bit hidden object aspect. [...]Some puzzle needs trial and error to be solved, but its fun and challenging at the same time. @copaeci

A lot of the levels are solved by trial and error, which I found frustrating at first, but quickly grew to like, similar to the aforementioned Tiny Thief. Once I realized the game was closer to that, then I enjoyed it a lot more, and even grew to like the memory aspect. @dclose

This is really good! It reminds me a lot of Tiny Thief. I love the art style and the puzzle gameplay works great! @JCho133

This is a fun puzzle game! There are doors, switches, and robots to avoid so far... The extra bonus of finding the aliens and bunny is a neat addition, and I'm surprised that I don't always see them! It's a fun game, thanks! @secondtime

I still have to play further, but so far I think it's a good game that reminds me Tiny Thief, but not as polished and charming as it is. @Pipipitchu

Just started playing and I'm loving it. Not only do you have to figure out the way to the exit but also how to find the three aliens and the cute little bunny.
    Glad theres no penalty for dying - have been fried and splatted so far.
    Great little game
    @Pepper2427

SO i got to try it out and im pretty impressed. In a nutshell, it does have some similarities to Tiny Thief, but has its own charm and unique presentation on top of a more "platformer-esque" feel because of traps that require timing.
    [...] Overall, im really liking this one. A very stylish puzzle/adventure game.
    @Exact-Psience

And I agree with E-P and the others. It has a Tiny Thief vibe but in a sci-fi environment and more like a platformer in the vein of SMB. I have to play it more (read: enjoy) and get a proper feeling to post some impressions when it releases next week, but so far... great @TheFrost

2. AR Entertainment

[​IMG]

We're looking for testers...

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I'd be glad to help with testing I'll pm my info

4. AR Entertainment

Thanks to Avatre for his (good) feedback:

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This looks fantastic! Loving how much sci-fi there's been on the AppStore lately. Pming now :)

6. AR Entertainment

Thanks to dreadnok for his (good) feedback too:

7. AR Entertainment

Another good feedback, thanks Gwarmaxx!

8. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    This is a very well made point n click puzzle game with bit hidden object aspect. I haven't playing it too far, yet. Some puzzle needs trial and error to be solved, but its fun and challenging at the same time. Sometimes, you need to remember the sequence of your steps, take action at the right time, watch out and be careful with the enemy, and more. I play this game on iPad 2. Control works well. Thank you for your kindness by giving away code for us. :)

9. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    This isn't a point and click adventure, but a level-based puzzle game. As such, it's definitely well done! You could use more of a tutorial for the first level, or at least some instruction about the bonus individuals you're supposed to be finding (the green guys and the bunny). It took me a couple levels to realize that I needed to remove rocks or even click on them to "claim" them. The fact that two are hidden on the first level seems like cheating. It is unlikely that first timers are going to realize what they need to do to uncover those. The ones at the beginning should be much easier to locate, and be a lot more obvious about how to handle them too.

A lot of the levels are solved by trial and error, which I found frustrating at first, but quickly grew to like, similar to the aforementioned Tiny Thief. Once I realized the game was closer to that, then I enjoyed it a lot more, and even grew to like the memory aspect.

The graphics are stellar! It did take me a while to find the "restart this level" button, as well as access to the level menu. You should consider putting a "restart" button on the finished level area, along with "next level" and the rewards/tweets/Facebooking/etc.

10. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #10 dclose, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    Also, the correct spelling of "carefull" is careful, with one l. As in the screen that currently reads: Robots ?!?! I need to be carefull... That should be corrected to: Robots ?!?! I need to be careful...

11. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    At the fifth stage I push the first rock and, when I go to the place it was, the button to push it shows up again.

I still have to play further, but so far I think it's a good game that reminds me Tiny Thief, but not as polished and charming as it is.

12. AR Entertainment

Thanks so much for this bug reports, we'll fix them for the official release (in less than 2 weeks now...).

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This is really good! It reminds me a lot of Tiny Thief. I love the art style and the puzzle gameplay works great!

My only complaint is that the touch accuracy needs a some improvement

This is a problem because when I try and tap rabbits or the little green guys, my character ends up moving rather than me picking it up.

14. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks very stylish gonna download it the 27th of march.

15. AR Entertainment

First post updated with all your feedbacks, thanks again!

Promo codes still available...

16. nobelak555

nobelak555 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Hello there!

I'd like to test this game :)

17. sealwong

sealwong Active Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Looks good! Can test it if you want.

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woah... this looks fantastic. Looks kinda like Tiny Thief, but in sci fi!

19. AR Entertainment

Promo codes sent, enjoy!