iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Frant

Frant Well-Known Member

That's really nice, cuz I prefer to have all levels in one app :)

2. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

You know... I was playing around with The Creeps and it suddenly occurred to me how great this game would look if it was ported to the Mac platform. Wishful thinking? ;)

3. #323 RegularStormy, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    Looks like there's a problem with your phone, but it's easy to fix. Please email me at [email protected] and I'll get you fixed up. I don't want to use touch arcade as a support forum :)

Are you talking about the level select screen? Or the actual level design of the new levels?

I don't currently have plans to port the game to other platforms. Sorry :(

4. Frant

Frant Well-Known Member

email sent

I'm talking about level select screen. Previous one was really detailed and more cartoonish - when you look at it you can actually see what to expect. And the new matrix imho doesn't even fit in visual style of the game.

Level design is still great. But what I really like is sound effects - really funny :)

5. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    #325 cameron331, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    Thanks for the response, I bought it and I'm loving it. Its nice when the dev listens to the fans and works hard on updates.

6. inkyink

inkyink New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Thank you! I love this game and have been playing for probably 1 1/2 years. It is the single most played game on my iPod. I played through all the levels on my old iPod, bought a new iPod and have been enjoying going through the levels again. Then the holiday edition as added and I am working through those ones. It's great to have new towers and creeps and paths.

I personally love the door buster levels and wish there were more.

I love the art and the unique features. The game seems very well supported too.

Thanks!

7. imnostr8t

imnostr8t Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Heaven Bay
    Humm...Really creepy...from the graphics i can see the things are squirming!!!as the zigzag roads are moving!!!:eek:I dn know but these thingslook dirty but in my dirty mindthey all have something to do with snacks!!!:eek::D:rolleyes:;)

8. firefly

firefly Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    This is my first TD game and I love it so much especially the Valentines' Day version. Really worth a try.

9. #329 RegularStormy, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
    The Creeps! 1.7.0

**Coming April 16th!!

v1.7.0 Includes a new Easter themed Megapack (9 Survival/Endurance levels + 4 Doorbuster levels). This time around we've added INDESTRUCTIBLE terrain obstacles. These cannot be destroyed and you cannot build towers on them. Some of them are flat (so you can shoot right over them) but some of them stick up and block projectiles (Boomerangs can still fly over them though)!! This adds an interesting twist to the game :).

Also, FREE bonus levels have been added!! There's a total of 5 free bonus levels now!

We've also made changes to the level select. We've listened to your feedback and made the level previews clearer. We've also grouped the levels by level pack. No more scrolling down a hundred times to find the levels you want to play!!

We also added a "restore" option (found on the level select). This will allow you to re-download your level packs if they ever get lost (like if you delete the game and then install it again later).

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I hope you enjoy this new update! :)

**This level pack will be available for purchase in both "The Creeps!" and "The Creeps! Holiday Edition" as IAP. It is not included for free in the holiday edition.

Once version 1.7.0 is out (for both The Creeps! and The Creeps! Holiday Edition) you will be able to launch the holiday edition to unlock the Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day level packs in "The Creeps!". Then, if you like, you can delete the holiday edition and still have the level packs in the original game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Buying April 16th :D

Can't wait to zap myself some easter eggs.

11. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Good choice on release date!(my birthday :p)

I'll probablybe buying it, having alot of fun with this game lately

12. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Will def be buying this. Love this game. One of my favourite TD's.

13. JML

JML Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Home Sweet Home
    Yes, more levels! It seems I can never get enough of this game.

14. everythingzinn

Mar 2, 2009
    Web Developer
    here
    Will Creeps HD have IAP for the holiday packs?

15. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Could someone please explain the difference between level pack #4 Supercharged and level pack #5 Assault & Batteries?

16. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    Damn, I remembered this as coming April 15th. I guess I can stop obsessively checking for updates.

Will the iPad version be updated to get this as well?

17. tones4e1

tones4e1 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I got The Creeps, and when The Creeps! Holiday Edition is out I bought it because I thought The Creeps! Holiday Edition should be like Angry Birds Seasons all free updates?? If in app, I should not have bought it waste my money, I hate in app..

18. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

#338 ataloss, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
    Good news for those who have both the special and regular versions installed on the device. The purchase of the packs on the special version unlock the same packs in the regular version. :D

Did I say that right? :eek:

19. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    That's a well implemented decision.

And Tones4e1, please read the developer's posts in this thread. You're sense of entitlement baffles me.

20. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    So, it probably makes the most sense to buy the packs in the holiday edition rather then the regular one.

Then, if the iPad version is ever updated, you will be able to unlock the levels in that one too.