• Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 81.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: REVIEWERS LOVE GOD OF LIGHT:

"God of Light is absolutely gorgeous." Touch Arcade

God of Light is is one of the most gorgeous physics-based puzzle games you will come across this year. Appadvice.com

Not only is God of Light easy on the eyes, it also comes with a suitably moody soundtrack from notable trip-hop artist UNKLE. Appspy.com

"Between the music and the puzzles, its easy to get lost in the game for hours." Appunwrapper.com

Sit back and become immersed into the world of God of Light, the game that rethinks the physics puzzle genre with its unique environment exploration gameplay, amazing graphics and exclusive soundtrack created by electronic music icon UNKLE.

Join cute game mascot, Shiny, on his way to saving the universe from the impending darkness. Play through a variety of exciting game worlds and dozens of levels with mind-blowing puzzles. Your goal is to explore game levels, seek for game objects that reflect, split, combine, paint, bend and teleport rays of light energy to activate the Sources of Life and bring light back to the universe.

This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light!

Explore 5 different game worlds and 125 levels.
Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/godoflightgame
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/godoflightgame
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/playmousgames
Visit us: http://www.playmous.com

drdeniz79's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 63.9 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Sit back and become immersed into the world of God of Light, the game that rethinks the physics puzzle genre with its unique environment exploration gameplay, amazing graphics and exclusive soundtrack created by electronic music icon UNKLE.

Join cute game mascot, Shiny, on his way to saving the universe from the impending darkness. Play through a variety of exciting game worlds and dozens of levels with mind-blowing puzzles. Your goal is to explore game levels, seek for game objects that reflect, split, combine, paint, bend and teleport rays of light energy to activate the Sources of Life and bring light back to the universe.

This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light!

Explore 3 different game worlds and 75 levels.
Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.

03-03-2014, 10:48 PM
This has the nicest menu screen I've seen and some of the coolest looking achievements I've seen!
03-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Thanks Anton. I understand better what my problem is. There is a small time needed for the mirror to "bloom", be activated and that gets in my way, I guess I'm too impatient (or want too much get a higher score ). Also, an idea might be to make a small centre circle of each mirror insensitive to touch, as so to prevent any possibility of jerky movements. Finally, I'd like to see a sensitivity setting (a slider in Settings for example) that accelerates rotation. What I mean by that is that it would make the beam rotate more than my finger movement actually implies. Hope that makes sense. Maybe only for the initial beam launch and not for the subsequent mirror rotations though.

Last but not least, kudos for your excellent game!
Thank you! I'll pass your feedback to EON Games so they can potentially use some of this when tweaking the game mechanics for the future updates or the sequel.
03-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anton@playmous View Post
Thank you! I'll pass your feedback to EON Games so they can potentially use some of this when tweaking the game mechanics for the future updates or the sequel.
Sequel?! Is that definitely happening? I finished the game last night and am already having withdrawals. :P
03-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Sequel?! Is that definitely happening? I finished the game last night and am already having withdrawals. :P
Nothing official yet!