App description: Full, No Ads! Glue Knight is out to steal all six World Diamonds. Jump, slash, run on walls and ceilings to get to the treasure!
09-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Has anyone beaten it?
09-09-2014, 12:26 PM

Glue Knight was nominated for the Touch Arcade forums’ Game of the Week poll. Voting will occur over the next three days. Come vote for your favorite recent releases:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=241647

Developers may not vote for their own games; only pre-existing Touch Arcade members may participate (users cannot join just to vote).
10-05-2014, 02:02 AM
On level 6-4, I have beaten everything up til now but literally have no idea what I can possibly do at the start of the level without running into saws or falling. Anyone else beat the game or get this far?

Edit: omg, just figured this out. Well done. Such a fantastic little twist on the action platformer.

Last edited by randyo; 10-05-2014 at 02:04 AM.
12-24-2014, 11:33 PM
Just a little side-note, I was playing this on my archaic 3GS in November but got completely stuck on levels 2-6 and 6-1, even though I was sure I was doing it right. It turns out after upgrading to an iPhone 6 I could pass those levels just fine today...on the 3GS there's a noticeable performance hit when you're upside-down, everything runs a little slower, which actually affected my jumping distances as I didn't have enough momentum. It sounds crazy but both 2-6 and 6-1 feature some long upside down jumps that I just could not do on the older platform.

Anyway! Not annoyed or anything, glad to be making progress again, I just thought it was an interesting tale. I never thought the program running slower would actually lead to an in-game difference (in fact doing the jumps in almost slow motion had been a boon up until these levels).