07-11-2012, 05:25 PM
#61
Apparently the license expired, at least according to the last sale they had, as seen on the game bio on the first page of this thread.

Need advice with language, writing, or proofreading? Toss HockeyDoc a PM for help with app descriptions, creative/technical content, editing, review analysis, and other writing- or research-related concerns.
04-05-2013, 09:47 AM
#62
Why is this masterpiece no longer available in the App Store?!?

Technology Alone Is Not Enough.
Married With The Liberal Arts & The Humanities,
It Yields Us The Results That Make Our Hearts Sing

- Steve Jobs
04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
#63
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxMacSE/30 View Post
Why is this masterpiece no longer available in the App Store?!?
I still got mine!!
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM
#64
NOW OR NEVER AGAIN!

BRUCE LEE will be only in the App Store until March, 31st, 2012!

The license expires, so it is the last chance to play the master in your iPhone or iPad!
04-05-2013, 08:52 PM
#65
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
NOW OR NEVER AGAIN!

BRUCE LEE will be only in the App Store until March, 31st, 2012!

The license expires, so it is the last chance to play the master in your iPhone or iPad!
No worries, once you bought it, you'll always have it if you want it. Or go to to your purchases if you deleted it and get it back free!
04-07-2013, 09:34 AM
#66
Wooot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
No worries, once you bought it, you'll always have it if you want it.
Or go to to your purchases if you deleted it and get it back free!
Oh my God ....
You're a genius! lol
I never even friggin' thought of that!
Thank you!
Thank you !!!

Technology Alone Is Not Enough.
Married With The Liberal Arts & The Humanities,
It Yields Us The Results That Make Our Hearts Sing

- Steve Jobs