01-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
That's what it looked like to me from the video, on rails with the ability to go off those rails. The environments remind me of that other racer that came out about six months ago, just forgot the name... The one with the ice cream truck?
You mean Tabletop Racing? It has a similar vibe to it being miniature in a toy like world.
01-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
That's what it looked like to me from the video, on rails with the ability to go off those rails. The environments remind me of that other racer that came out about six months ago, just forgot the name... The one with the ice cream truck.

Can you please explain the IAP structure?
yea.. table top racing 's pace is too slow and feel like too fixed ...

but 4 of us still played the heck out of it in multiplayer...

01-12-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Only in-game achievements. There are sadly no GC leaderboards or achievements.
oh great.. was thinking about buying this along with joe danger / battle supremacy / hot wheels

1 less game to buy , lol , i bought almost every games support OSX game center just to show my support ...

have no idea why there are still developers not compatible their games nowadays
01-12-2014, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfakesmile View Post
oh great.. was thinking about buying this along with joe danger / battle supremacy / hot wheels

1 less game to buy , lol , i bought almost every games support OSX game center just to show my support ...

have no idea why there are still developers not compatible their games nowadays
it has Game Center, but only for multiplayer.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Sometimes I can enjoy a simple game and love a slot car concept..thought it could be an instabuy but alas....another IAP!! I am not looking for quality games for .99 - happy tp pay more but for gosh sakes give me the whole damn game!! Please!!