Warp Gate Hidden Artaxerian Star System (all symbols)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by entropy01, May 3, 2010.

1. entropy01

entropy01 Member

May 3, 2010
    How on earth do you get 100% star systems visited?

I'm done with the game (bought the golden guns and received the thank you from FV HQ). However, there is still a star system that can only been seen on the galaxy map by zooming out. The planet is part of the Artaxerian Empire and the name is written in their language.

I just can't think of how I could get to that unless I had to do something ridiculous like complete every single extra mission (which will probably never happen because when I beat something I just never get around to the extra stuff even when I have all intentions of doing so).

I tried googling it but it's almost as if no one is finished with the game or something because I could not find ONE single walkthrough or even one single thread with someone asking this question...and I've tried searching this forum but the search engine is kind of tricky...I didn't even see anything about how the game ends (trying not to ruin it for those who haven't)...

If anyone can help me I would REALLY appreciate it...it's really got me stumped and that bothers me. :confused:

Thanks!

2. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    there's a mission for that in the sol system i think. by the way, wrong section.

3. Cobalt Rune

Cobalt Rune New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Laid off... er Retired
    Seattle
    Quick response because this is the wrong section, but the mission you are looking for is the Scientist assistant mission starting on the planet Neptune. Good luck Entropy, it's a hell of a game!

4. entropy01

entropy01 Member

May 3, 2010
    Hey,

Thanks for the replies and I apologize for posting in wrong section...I went back to Sol and even visited every planet there again...now my completion is like 98% and change....but there was no scientist on any of the planets...do you remember what happened in that star system?

5. inundated

inundated Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Sydney, AUS
    wow! this game looks great! :D

6. Cobalt Rune

Cobalt Rune New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Laid off... er Retired
    Seattle
    Perhaps after you complete all the missions it goes away, not sure. I just know that it was a mission you could start on Neptune and it finally ends on Pluto, where you are warped by the scientist to this other Artaxerian system. You are able to access the mission about two or three hours into the game.

7. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i completed the scientist mission but after i sold the ulartaxe crystals to neptune, the mission still didn't complete :(

8. haveblue

haveblue Member

Oct 8, 2009
    I'll look into this and see what it's doing. Sure you've been to every single system on the map, including the pirate systems that have their own mission chain to unlock them?

9. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    The Scientist mission was one of the most memorable for me. But I can't remember where I found/started it, but Neptune might be right.