*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Lol

XD
    Link the scepter on one of the quick button. U don't have touch the bastard. Just use the scepter the way u use your horse. The bastard will turn into a cow-like demon. Like the first boss in devil may cry 4.

2. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    1. Lol that maybe good, I was concentrating on agility so almost all of my attack now is critical.

2. Haven't seen him.. I'll try.

3. Yeah it's about 1000 exp when I beat him. He dropped 2 sword the red one and the great one with dazzle on it.

4. If u finished the game, kill him. Just for fun though. But if u kill him before the quest, i dunno maybe u can finish the game, since sunclaw only take u to the drake isle in which reachable by swimming there.

5. If it's weapon, the best one is in redrock bay (south west of the map). But the best armor is in cold keep. But i never buy any of those since the monster will always drop them.

3. SluttyPumpkin

SluttyPumpkin Member

Dec 27, 2010
    #503 SluttyPumpkin, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    @Faizo you played warrior or rogue? coz there is no way i can survive with less than 800 HP if i pumped strength, especially in orc fortress.

The vamp drop Nightblade (dazzle), Axe of Harm (Bleed) & Soul stealer (Drain), will have to go redrock bay to see if i can get better -
    ** Is redrock bay in the same map as Sunclaw lair?**

Just got the Scepter, now wandering around, and could not speak to the globin, never kill sunclaw as he does not drop anything great :p

-Edit- just got through mountain pass!

4. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    I played warrior. But I went to the fortress when I've beaten the game. Lvl 46 i think.. So almost all of the attack are miss.
    The boss, who was it again? Uthu? Dropped some good stuff and good amount of exp. If u really need health, beat uthun (or whoever lived in a cave in outland) he wil drop a cloak which will give u 150 health (if i wasn't mistaken)

No redrock bay is in... U know the forest before u get to the outland (sunclaw lair)?? Take a look at the map, there will be a mountain pass. That's redrock. It's worthy..

The goblins never talked. I think it may have something with aralon's another update... Yeah just leave him be... Lol

5. diegoz

diegoz Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Yes of course, u have to sign up for all the guilds.

6. SluttyPumpkin

SluttyPumpkin Member

Dec 27, 2010
    #506 SluttyPumpkin, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    @Faizo,

The mountain pass leads to place with terror bird/ ice elemental, cant find the redrock bay, unless you meant the forest BEFORE entering Cold keep.
    **Edit** Found the mountain pass, did not realise there were TWO mountain pass...

The ice elemental queen, like some other witch got some pwning 3-4 sec stuns, not sure how "resist" works, ie. Higher level more resist? Or will defense helps?

7. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I cannot for the life of me find Sunclaws Lair or whatever. Can someone take a snapshot of the map and circle it for me? LOL I know that's asking a lot and I feel literally retarded and I have looked everywhere but i simply cannot find it at all.

8. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Open your map; it should be one of the hotspots...

I know the NPCs say it's located north of Karn, but it's not.
    Sunclaw's lair is near Cold Sands Hold, close to the southwest corner of the map. If you hug the wall to your left when you enter Outlands from Cold Sands, you'll find it.

9. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Lmao. God I am a f*cking idiot. I knew it was like right under my nose but Jesus Christ could not find it at all. Thanks for the help man.

10. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I tried that. But anyways I believe it is just a game breaking bug, probably because I turned outlaw and attacked merificus before. So now instead of initiating a cutscene, I get attacked by a mob of guards all yelling "Die outlaw scum!"

I'm just going to have to wait till this is fixed. Can't progress through the main story though :(

11. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    this was for the 2nd floor -_-, id like to know (as well as many others) how to navigate the 3rd floor. faizo gave a good tip, but after spending half an hour running around the hallways of the 3rd floor, i cant figure anything out. I found both stones, but i dont know how many times ive turned each of them because each time a find one, i turn it :(. i cant for the life of me figure out where im supposed to go :confused:

12. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    There are two stones, you just need to turn each one once. The two stones look different, so if you run into a stone you've seen before, you've gone in a circle - don't turn it again.

Aiti1980 posted a video guide here:
    http://toucharcade.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1508202&postcount=478

13. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    thanks man! the links helped a lot. only problem was that i reached the ancient lynch and died instantly, and had to start over from the beginning of the 3rd floor :mad:, but whatever, im not stuck anymore :D appreciate it!!

14. brettanderson

Jan 13, 2009
    Are there quests associated with the following areas:

1. Unther's Cave
    2. Ice Elemental Queen Lair
    3. Fire Elemental Lair
    4. Rock Giant's Lair

Also how many quests are linked to the thieves guild? I haven't joined because of all the posts mentioning that people are attacking them even if they have neutral status.

15. brettanderson

Jan 13, 2009
    No problem, someone should sticky Aiti1980's post so it's easy to find.

16. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    Trick to navigating the third floor: Don't turn the obelisk in the room with the flag

Hope that helps!

17. dwright1542

dwright1542 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Icefang's Egg

Does Icefang give you the egg? I've defeated him...but no egg. Did I miss it in the mines?

18. brettanderson

Jan 13, 2009
    Do you mean Ashmore the red dragon? If so there's a chest in the same room as Ashmore, it's off in the corner hidden behind some rocks. For a moment, I thought killing Ashmore was the quest and almost left without the egg.

19. Bethany

Bethany Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    I feel sheepish for having to ask, but:

Near the beginning of the game, there's the "Safe Journey to Taryn Ridge" quest, where you have to get the woman back to town in 3 minutes. Is there a trick doing this that lets you make it back that quickly? I've tried 6-7 times now and no matter how much I try to rush I always run out of time just as I approach the town.

I'm enjoying the game so far but I must say I'm spending more time fighting the controls than fighting the monsters...

20. tantrikninja

tantrikninja Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    There's two routes from her house to the village of Taryn Ridge. The one you want to lead her through is leftwards - I think !!

Either way if you spend a minute or two moving around the map starting from outside the chicks hut to the village you should be able to sort it out no problem. Also it helps if your slightly leveled up so you can almost one hit any opposition you run into on the way (mostly lvl 3-5 bandits and thugs if I remember it).