iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Hello brother, I just added you;) I am Japanese as well.
    I'm just wondering, which SF4Volt have you got? There are a couple of versions; Japanese one (which you can only get in Japanese apple store) and the other one. Please let us know:) welcome to TA & peace!

2. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    new

Hi Guys!

Over the weekend I had a friendly match and was invited to come check out these forums.

I am "HEIF-37"

Last I checked... I was like 25 rank
    ~3450 BP

Bison is my main. I am looking for some good people to play against!

Please add me!

3. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Anyone want to play a few matches? I'm in the middle of grinding out TPs and could use a break for some REAL matches! ;) Send me a request!

4. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Cammy v Bison sucks... I really hate fighting Cammy's lately. Noob ones are easy, quick focus attack and they are owned... more seasoned cammys are brutal.

Does anyone know what the last update did by "adjusting charecter parameters" since that update I have been on like a 60 win streak lol

5. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    It changed some frame data, damages, startup... all of that. For example, Honda's Headbutt can be punished by more attacks, and not mainly from Fei's Rekka.

6. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    When I fight a defense cammy, I usually stick with croutching MP and knee presses.. also lots of feining in the air... but her ####ing AA is crazy sometimes

7. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Honda's headbutt used to be a pain for my bison, but since the update I have had no issues

8. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    #9868 Snooper, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    They made alot of changes, if you search back through the posts find ffffan7777 and in his sig there is a link to all the damage changes. Bison got nerfed pretty hard haha. I still think he beats cammy though, you just cant jump on some characters, cammy is one of them. Besides that bison controls the whole fight. Alot of people actually give cammy more credit than she deserves, i dont see how cammy could possibly be harder than say ryu for bison. Her mobility is a bit better but her meaty divekick setup loses to any ex move bison does and thats how she gets alot of her damage in most fights. Plus shes terrible at doing chip damage so turtling is a really good option. You just have to be ready to tech throws, if you can do that then the fight shoukd be easy against 99% of cammys, her throw range is the worst in the game anyway.

http://tinyurl.com/SF4Volt1-02-1-03changes There are the damage changes, there are alot of ither differences too, i might sit down this weekend if I get some free time and put them all in one document. Notable changes include ryu, sagat, akuma and cammy having less invincibility on their uppercuy, hondas headbutt being very punishable, being able to do a move between the two hits of guiles sweep and alot of other stuff.

9. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    A few more examples:
    Yun: Nishokyaku, EX Nishokyaku, and Tetsuzanko received an increase of damage by 10 each.
    Sakura: HK Tatsu replaced by LK Tatsu.
    Zangief: Spinning Pile Driver damage reduced by 20.
    Ryu: Shoryuken start up invincibility reduced.

10. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Welcome. I play Dhalsim and Balrog and need the help with those matchups. I had about 2500 BPs before the update with my high around 2800 but have had a very difficult time adjusting to the changes, Dhalsim's in particular. Add me if you want some friendlies. Hopefully I can muster a challenge for you.

11. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Do you remember his name?

12. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I don't know why, but I only see changes for Abel. Two of them labeled "guile".

13. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    You should get their card if they beat you... so I don't bother to remember my opponents names anymore.

14. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Wow, I never realized how detailed it could be broke down, weird that bison got nerfed it really seems like he's better. I have never ha issues with Ryu, maybe it was just the one cammy I fought the other night but she was tough.

Anyone wanna play me?

15. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Must be because of nerfs for other characters or something. I dunno...

16. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    HEIF, I just played you a day or two ago. I have two accounts...one is Apprunner but the other is KaChigga. It was friendly though so didn't know if you were trying all that hard :)

17. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Good games Volo! Your Fei is just an absolute beast. I feel like any time I beat him it's a fluke. :-X

I've been messing around with Cody too actually, he's kind of an interesting character. When I get him more worked up, we'll have to play some mirrors.

Back to grinding!

18. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    Long time no play man, I always enjoy playing you I feel like we are pretty evenly skilled so the matches are always down to the wire and it's more fun than anything. Your Bison has gotten really good it was tough getting in on you with that standing high kick pressure. GG's man!

19. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Indeed, I miss playing you more on the regular. I felt like I got a lot better when we played more often. I'm on the road this week and I'll probably be hanging out at this Wendy's with wifi most afternoons while my girl does work, so if you want to play some more, definitely hit me up! :)

20. HEIF_37

Jan 3, 2012
    Just sent you a GC request