Did you know? AKA my mobile marketing digest.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by R3v, Feb 1, 2014.

1. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    In the last few months I met very interesting people from the mobile app marketing world. I’ve been talking to guys from Rovio, Facebook, Google or Distimo and we shared some great insights about the industry, case studies and thoughts.

Therefore I decided to start this Mobile App Marketing Digest with goal of gathering interesting insights with no particular order or connection. Just a random flow of thoughts on different topics.

For example, did you know that 51% of featured apps never even reach TOP 400 grossing chart? Or that only 20% of users in China ever installed a game from a developer they never heard about before?

Read more in the first part of my Mobile App Marketing Digest.

BTW, after few months, my blog is finally back and new articles will keep coming :)

2. J.O.Y

J.O.Y Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Head of Product at Imba Games
    Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    Thank you :)

3. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Some really interesting facts, thanks for sharing!

4. luispedrofonseca

Jan 31, 2014
    Game developer
    Portugal
    Fantastic website you have there! Great job! Definitely following and looking forward for more.

5. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    Thanks a lot guys, your feedback is really warming :) Working on some interesting articles right now, will let you know when they are up.

6. samuliofdoom

samuliofdoom Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Designer at Brimstone
    Helsinki, Finland
    Thanks for the useful factoids! I'd love to see the sources for the bullet points, even if they are behind a paywall.