• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 13.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TouchArcade: "It's the game that really needs to be on your device"
8,9/10 - IGN: "Do not hesitate to grab it."
4/4 - SlideToPlay: "One of our favorite retro-style games."
5/5 - 148apps.com: "a great addition to the plat former genre with a fantastic retro style."
5/5 - Gamezebo: "a great arcade game to play"
5/5 - appaddict.com: "a superb platforming game, it's tense, fast and fun."

-------------------------------
Thanks to the new-and-improved Pastagames Amusement Device (aka your iPhone/iPad), enjoy Pix nLove - Rush (game included) with never-before-seen playability!

Do you want the clearest, cleanest, shiniest pixels money can buy?
Choose Pastagames Amusement Device brand game consoles (any iOS powered device)! You get not one, not two, but three times the fun for the price of one. Of course the new Pastagames Amusement Devices eliminate dust and bad odors, but thats not all! Thanks to the spatial technology driving each and every pixel, you get all the good old-fashioned fun that made the Standard Definition version famous, along with a whole lot more:

- ENJOY the all new gameplay mode Cursed with five daunting levels that will entice your digital tastebuds! PIX NLOVE, THE RUSH THAT REFRESHES!
- EXPERIENCE the jaw-dropping ocular display enhancing each and every one of the seven million five hundred forty six thousand three hundred and twenty eight pixels of the game! PIX NLOVE, GOOD TO THE LAST PIX!
- REPOSITION the game controls! And fancify your fingerwork. PIX NLOVE, RUSH ALL THAT YOU CAN RUSH!
- ROTATE your device and stay in line with the game! Because convenience is also part of the Future. PIX NLOVE, MELTS IN YOUR MIND, NOT IN YOUR HANDS!
- DELIGHT your ears in the best chiptunes in digital entertainment. PIX NLOVE, I WANT MY PIX NLOVE!
- DISCOVER a whole variety of all new tasty treats PIX NLOVE, BETWEEN LOVE AND PIXELS LIES PIX NLOVE!

Hurry to your local drugstore or the nearest app retailer and get yours while supplies last! Say Goodbye to a bland and boring life, and Hello to the laughter of children!

Included in the box:
- The original platform sensation Pix nLove - Rush, with 2 gameplay modes and 125 levels, in all-new high definition.
- 3 skins in the latest chic styles to tailor your gaming experience.
- An all new gameplay mode fully loaded with 5 long and lethal levels.
- Display options and control preferences entirely new to the world of mobile games!

WARNING: Batteries not included.

CURIOUS? More info on:
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

10-19-2012, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfredsilva View Post
What are the difference between the normal version and this one?
The DX version is a Universal App.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
10-19-2012, 06:36 AM
Something I like this app

11-30-2013, 06:02 AM
Does anyone know the difference between this and the regular Pix'n Love Rush
11-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Does anyone know the difference between this and the regular Pix'n Love Rush
This ones universal, it says two posts up you dumbo hahaha.
11-30-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This ones universal, it says two posts up you dumbo hahaha.
Obviously that answer is incorrect you dumbo.
This one has a huge controller at the bottom. Pix'n Love rush does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
The DX version is a Universal App.
Well the normal version doesn't have the controller at the bottom....
Are those the only differences, or is it a different game in some way?
11-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Ok I just bought this version, I've not tried all the modes yet but there's no controller at the bottom like it the pics, there's just buttons in led shape If that makes sense, I'll grab some screenshots if ya want lazer.
11-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Screen shot for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (180.8 KB, 1 views)
11-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Looks just like The regular SD version of pix n love rush I have.
This is weird.
If you look earlier in this thread everyone was talking about that controller being at the bottom.

They've done something strange here...

The version I have was sold to me as universal, but I opened it to see it was SD only.
I've never seen that happen.
It was in the iPad apps section, then the next day it was no longer in the App Store.,.just the DX version.
11-30-2013, 12:56 PM
There's only buttons at the bottom when your playing in portrait mode on the iPad.
11-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
There's only buttons at the bottom when your playing in portrait mode on the iPad.
Ahhhh. Just tried it, don't like it that way, feels weird.