App description: Got Drift? Slide your way to a massive score and prove your Gymkhana skills in this challenging and creative skill-based racer. Your Stunt, Your Style!

Realistic Drift Cars: lovingly recreated for an exciting, fun and satisfying Drifting experience. Designed by car enthusiasts, for car enthusiasts!

Its not just about speed: You score points for drift style and length! Maintain balance for maximum points and try to beat the Pro Ghost!

Its good to share: Whether youre racing against the Pros or your own fastest time, Everyplay Replay Sharing allows you to show off your mad skills to your friends, and the rest of the world!

===========
GAME FEATURES

Master 5 Awesome Drift Cars with Real Physics on 30 diverse circuits!
Multiple modes: Earn your Drift License and learn the basics; put your skills to work in Drift Stunt Challenges; master the Drift Circuits or show off your creativity in Arena Freestyle!
New GHOST Tech: Race against the Spectre of a Pro, or your own best times to unlock new cars, levels and Career stages!
Easy to drive, but hard to master: Realistic Drift handling makes it satisfying to learn your craft. See yourself rise through the World Leaderboards!
Score high by keeping your Drift going! Style over Speed!
No upgrades or boosts for your cars: It's just you and the machine against equal competitors - a fair playing field to prove your Drifting Skills!
Exciting dynamic environment with animated scenery and obstacles.
Share your most EPIC REPLAYS with Everyplay!
Compete in the Championship: Try to get the Worlds best scores for Drift and Speed!
Maximum Control: Supports Touch, Tilt and Analogue steering methods.
iOS Optimisation: runs perfectly on anything from the original iPad 1 to the latest 5th Generation widescreen devices.

===========

So its time to Get Creative, Get Sideways, and push your driving skills to the max with Drift Xtreme Racer!

===========
NOTE: This game is 100% free-to-play, but also offers optional content for real money through IAPs. You may shut-off this feature by adjusting your devices settings.

HybridTouchGames's comments:
Our next game launches on Sunday! (So it's out in NZ and Aus now)

It's a Skill-based Drifting Simulator. No 'driver aids' or arcade help here, just you and the machines!

5 Awesome Cars to earn by performing well in each of the 3 career stages. There is also a Freestyle arena where you can just drive and be creative to earn the most points! Race against ghosts of the target time, and share your most epic runs with Everyplay to show off your skills!

Some screenshots:

02-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTouchGames View Post
Likewise this shows in browser with the AU directory in the URL: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/3d-drift-xtreme-racing-real/id790219426
Thanks folks, the link worked! Downloading now, will post later today with imps, just watching the Bathurst 12 hour at the moment. Cheers.
02-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Yeah I found it, but it's probably because the game has a different name to the thread title which is why I was lost before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (266.3 KB, 2 views)

02-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Yeah I found it, but it's probably because the game has a different name to the thread title which is why I was lost before.
Ooooooh!! (sorry weak pun on your name )
Damn... I can see how you missed it if searching. It's too late to edit the thread title now, unless a kindly moderator could change it for me to: 3D Drift Xtreme Racing ??

Anyway thanks for the info mate - and I hope you have fun in the game

www.HybridTouchGames.com // Games designed to touch... // follow on Twitter @HybridTouch

Last edited by HybridTouchGames; 02-08-2014 at 04:27 PM.
02-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Wow, my first impressions are that this is extremely hard, it doesn't help that I suck at drifting clearly. But I am finding it really hard to even complete a course at this stage. I'll keep plugging away and see if I improve.
02-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Wow, my first impressions are that this is extremely hard, it doesn't help that I suck at drifting clearly. But I am finding it really hard to even complete a course at this stage. I'll keep plugging away and see if I improve.

Yeah it's pretty hardcore but once you tune into each car it becomes very satisfying compared to "arcade" style of handling - when you do well it's because YOU did it

Try blasting around the training track to get used to counter steering. Come off the throttle for a nano-second to settle the back end. Flick the car in with a touch of handbrake. Catch the skid by counter-steering before it comes around too far. It will click and you'll be gliding around the corners before you know it

Were you using the buttons control, tilt or analogue slider? I find fastest times with buttons.

www.HybridTouchGames.com // Games designed to touch... // follow on Twitter @HybridTouch
02-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:

Yeah it's pretty hardcore but once you tune into each car it becomes very satisfying compared to "arcade" style of handling - when you do well it's because YOU did it

Try blasting around the training track to get used to counter steering. Come off the throttle for a nano-second to settle the back end. Flick the car in with a touch of handbrake. Catch the skid by counter-steering before it comes around too far. It will click and you'll be gliding around the corners before you know it

Were you using the buttons control, tilt or analogue slider? I find fastest times with buttons.
Been using tilt, unlike a lot It's my preferred choice for driving games.. I will try out the other options and see how I go. Thanks
02-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Been using tilt, unlike a lot It's my preferred choice for driving games.. I will try out the other options and see how I go. Thanks
Yeah it's really more of a "twitch" game. You need the fast and precise control that buttons give you to make instant adjustments to steering. Hope you give it another try!

Here is a replay I found of a guy that really got on a roll in Freestyle! https://everyplay.com/videos/2983065

02-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Yeah it's really more of a "twitch" game. You need the fast and precise control that buttons give you to make instant adjustments to steering. Hope you give it another try!

Here is a replay I found of a guy that really got on a roll in Freestyle! https://everyplay.com/videos/2983065
Thanks guys, I am using the buttons now, which has enabled me to get further into the game, still finding it tough though, I keep over accelerating most of the time.. Very challenging. Not sure how others are going with it, I'd be interested to hear. I think I'm a better track racer than I am a drifter