App description: Help Asep and Euis protect the orb from the evil monsters!!!

Waves of monsters are attacking, they move fast, strike hard, and never give up. Don't let your defense down, protect the magical orb at all cost. Shoot them with your gun and cast powerful magic to blast them all.

*** Feature ***
- Intense and engaging gameplay
- Stunning visual graphic
- Many types of monsters with different behaviour
- Fight and defeat powerful bosses
- Tons of upgrades to makes you stronger
- Five different areas to defend
- "One year" of fun!

*** How to play ***
- Protect the house from monster's attack
- Use the joystick to move and shoot
- Drag and drop magic icon to cast
- Don't let the monsters destroy the house, kill them all!

=====
Crystalia: Orb of Magic is optimized for device with retina display as well as 4-inch iPhone 5.
Powered by Cocos2D game framework.
05-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Game Impressions

Exciting game so far.
05-22-2014, 06:22 PM
First boss is near impossible on day 25... Kills me in 1 swipe despite all my hp and regen upgrades... Shouls be another way to get money.. I bought the double coins but its still not enough... Pretty disappointing..

05-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboliq View Post
First boss is near impossible on day 25... Kills me in 1 swipe despite all my hp and regen upgrades... Shouls be another way to get money.. I bought the double coins but its still not enough... Pretty disappointing..
Hi Diaboliq, I'm one of the developer of this game.

Sorry we just realized the boss are too hard after releasing the first version. We thought the boss should be that challenging, but lots of people complain for that.

We're working on it, please wait for the next update, we did some balancing in the game. Thanks for your feedback
05-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Update uploaded, waiting for review by Apple
- Nerf boss attack, no more one-hit-kill attack if you upgrade enough HP
- Rebalance some magic upgrades price
- Fix minor bug in upgrades page
06-03-2014, 02:25 AM
Version 1.0.1 is now live on appstore, sorry for the inconvenience
Feel free to give us any feedback, so we can add them in future updates.
06-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Superb !!

It's a good game, i hope they will me more update and online mode. i love the graphic and i can really say that it's the best game i'v ever played on the iphone. it's really addictive.
08-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerti14 View Post
It's a good game, i hope they will me more update and online mode. i love the graphic and i can really say that it's the best game i'v ever played on the iphone. it's really addictive.
Thank you, I hope more and more people love it
Btw, we have version 1.1.0 now, with game center support. Feel free to download.