★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 50% OFF FOR 48 HOURS!

"The visuals in Kotoro are simply beautiful." - AppAdvice
"Something different to do at every turn." - 148Apps
"Based on a simple but effective principle." - MacGeneration

Featured by Apple as one of the Best New Games

Kotoro is the first atmospheric puzzle game about color mixing based on the rules we all learn as children. Your objective is simple: Become a certain color by mixing with others.

- 6 Chapters, 72 puzzles: Each chapter explores a new idea such as subtraction, replication or time
- No Ads. No In-App Purchases.
- New chapters are always being added for free
- Atmospheric soundtrack powered by 7 talented musicians from around the world
- Fully localized for French, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish
- Sync your game progress with iCloud
- Minimalist, dreamy and beautiful
- Ambient and relaxing experience
- Full Retina support
03-28-2014, 11:17 AM
From the other thread.

Really nice atmospheric relaxing puzzler, I'm still in the tutorial levels but what I have played so far I really like, it reminds me if something but I can't quite put my finger on it. I slightly confused as to what the ball with the minus sign does but I'll figure it out I'm sure, I didn't see any written instructions but I may have missed them.

You move you orb to various places on the screen by touching where you want to move too, there are various other coloured balls and when you collide with them you change colour depending on what you were to begin with, so if you are blue and collide with a yellow then you turn green, the aim is to remove all the coloured balls and end up with just one that is the target colour. This one will be going in my folder along with colour zen, tengrami, kami, harmony etc. I hope the game does well for you and I shall be telling my friends about this.