NASCAR: The Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by tso5818, Oct 3, 2013.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Everything NASCAR for the true NASCAR fans.
    - Who's your favorite driver?
    - Think anyone cheats in NASCAR?
    - What do you think about having Danica Patrick in NASCAR, you think she is improving or just eye candy?
    List goes on and on, talk about what you want to talk about, but keep it NASCAR related only.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Cool thread!

- Who's your favorite driver? Joe Nemechek, fan of the underdogs, true racer works hard on his cars

- Think anyone cheats in NASCAR? Cheat is a bad term, I think pushing the limits to the rules yes. As a mechanical engineer I can see how the teams try everything they can to make the cars better within the rules but sometimes they push those boundaries and do get caught.

- What do you think about having Danica Patrick in NASCAR, you think she is improving or just eye candy? definitely one big publicty tool for NASCAR, I'm getting sick of her. She has improved somewhat but with the team she is on she should be performing better.

3. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #3 tso5818, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    - My favorite NASCAR driver is Kasey Kahne. Me, my dad, and brother all chose a rookie driver when Kasey first started in NASCAR and I stuck with him. Hate that he went to Hendrick motorsports, but if he does good there then lets be it. Will always like number 9 because it standed out to me when he raced it. Now I like the racer Kasey Kahne but hate the car number 5 lol.

- It's true that everyone tries there little way of trying to keep cheating/tricks under the radar, but it is obvious that Jimmie Johnson cheats all the time, well not him, his crew chief. I believe that Jimmie Johnson is letting people win so he don't get kicked out of NASCAR. Watch, next year you will see him win if not the next.

- Everyone was excited for Danica(a girl) to join NASCAR, but as soon as she wasn't doing good people started to hate her, but NASCAR is getting new fans, customers, the young crowd(horn dogs). She is truly eye candy for NASCAR. Wish she drove good. I don't even think she did good in Indy did she?