Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
It would be nice if the tilt mini game could be turned off or all the other changes would be incorporated into Crazy Bill. As it is Zelebrities is not something I would play again.
Crazy bill includes all the other options in the last update: The new optional one touch control, etc. The only different is this new mini shooting game and the game over screen. By the way: I love the new shooting mode including in the iPad.

The new update with the banner fix was sent this morning to Apple.

Thanks for your support.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Ivanovich: Thanks for letting me know. I am re-downloading Crazy Bill for another go.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:38 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

My only beef with Crazy Bill (which I bought the IAP) was that holes are way too hard to see. Same thing continues here. Meh.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:29 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Fun game, love the pixel art style, very polished!

I also like the shooting mini game.. I don't have a problem playing it in the iPad. Btw, do we still get to play it after we've found all the zelebrities?
Old 04-13-2014, 10:17 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Crazy Bill is an amazing game; I'm still holding out for a proper sequel.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I've played crazy bill since launch. Played this a bit. Nothing here that I care about to replace crazy bill with. The auto shooting makes the game rather boring and hard to employ certain strategies and obtain certain achievements. The new mini sniper game doesn't do anything for me either. In short it's as the dev said, crazy bill with a new mini game, auto shooting, and game over screen... The origional is way better IMHO and offers a better experience. I also do not see that weekly tournaments are supported in this new app.

Last edited by SirFobos; 04-14-2014 at 05:11 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 05:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
My only beef with Crazy Bill (which I bought the IAP) was that holes are way too hard to see. Same thing continues here. Meh.
They were my problem at first too, but then i kept playing and avoiding them eventually felt natural, and Crazy Bill became one of my favorite runners.

Smashing Zelebs though, not really. I think the sniper scenes are just distractions and a gimmick that doesnt work for me. It is fine on its own though. Why not make a Zelebs sniper game instead?
Old 04-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
They were my problem at first too, but then i kept playing and avoiding them eventually felt natural, and Crazy Bill became one of my favorite runners.

Smashing Zelebs though, not really. I think the sniper scenes are just distractions and a gimmick that doesnt work for me. It is fine on its own though. Why not make a Zelebs sniper game instead?
The shooting mini game appears only the first time that you discover a "zelebritie" It's like a final boss level and hide some surprises with specific zelebrtities

And yes... we're creating a new game mode inside Time Geeks to enjoy killing celebrities with the snipper

About the new "auto-fire control": This makes the game more easy to new players. This new control was incorporated too in the last update to the original Crazy-Bill but you can activate/deactivate this new control with the control selector that you can find in the main screen (in both games)
Old 04-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Developer

The update is ready to download now. Thanks for report it!