Hybrid Shoot 'em Up

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Manish, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Manish

Manish Member

Dec 20, 2013
    #1 Manish, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a hybrid Shoot 'em Up. This game will be released on various platforms like iOS, Xbox, PS, PC, Mac, Linux, Android and Windows.

About the game:

It is a hybrid shoot 'em up which means that you get to play the game as a Side Scrolling Shmup as well as a top down vertical scroller Shmup. We have tried to maintain a cartoonish/colourful theme for the game. If you have enjoyed the classic R-Type or Gradius, or the more recent ones like Sine Mora you are surely gonna love it. We have not decide of a name yet. We are calling it 'Crazy Wings' for now but that might change. If you've got suggestions for names, please let me know.

We are currently working on the iOS release. We hope to finish the game by the end of April.

We don't have trailer yet:D but i am posting a few images which will give you an idea of what the game is gonna be like. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you guys like it. Any feedback is appreciated.

If you would like to reach out, talk to us or may be say just a 'Hi', follow me on twitter @manishspangle @MagicSpangle

Thanks!

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Seems like you've got an awesome vision for this, can't wait to see a trailer! :D

3. Manish

Manish Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Thanks @JCho133. The trailer might take some time to arrive but i will make sure i post interesting stuff from the game on a regular basis. :)