Aralon: Sword and Shadow or Dungeon Hunter 2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by WilliamEvans, Dec 22, 2010.

1. WilliamEvans

WilliamEvans Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Which one in your opinion is better?

I was also considering Eternal Legacy however that has received many bad reviews...

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I think it's more up to your tastes. Aralon is more exploration with NPCs, towns and, of course, combat. Think along the lines of Oblivion.

Dungeon Hunter 2 is more the hack-and-slash Diablo variety.

Very different games IMO. Since you have an iPhone 4, that shouldn't matter as much. Older devices have been having issues running Aralon.

3. WilliamEvans

WilliamEvans Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Haha Thanks! Seriously that post alone has made up my mind to buy Aralon, after reading countless reviews on the web and watching them on Youtube, you were the only person who managed to answer the question hidden at the back of my head about personal taste

I've never really been into hack-and-slash games whereas I LOVE games like Oblivion with all the free roaming and choice :D

Also thanks for clearing up that my iPhone wont be affected much my problems on Aralon as I've heard about loads and have been wondering whether or not that would affect my device :D

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Before purchasing, however, I'id read through some of the Aralon forums to see if there has, in fact, been any issues with the iPhone 4 just to be on the safe side.

5. VxTECx510

VxTECx510 New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    I have an iPhone 4 that isn't jailbroken and has the latest firmware. I've noticed that sometimes the camera can stutter a little which is a minor problem. The only thing I have come across that you would really need to worry about is that there were two times where my game crashed and I wasn't able to load that save file anymore. I had a save from about 5 mins earlier in a different slot so it wasn't that bad. But I would recommend saving in multiple save slots and often.