Universal [Beta] Earthcore: Shattered Elements – CCG with revolutionary Card Crafting

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TequilaMobile, Nov 25, 2014.

1. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Earthcore: Shattered Elements is a completely new kind of a collectible card game in development by our dev team at Tequila Games. It will be released in Q1 2015 for iPad and iPhone.

We just opened the registration for the beta of the game! Read on for more details or go straight to www.earthcoregame.com/beta

[​IMG]

We want to give an exclusive TestFlight access to a group of 100 players. You will get a chance to check the game in advance and participate in the development process months before it's released. All you have to do is sign up at: www.earthcoregame.com/beta

Ideally, we’re looking for people who have experience of playing any kind of collectible card game (Hearthstone, Magic The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.) but it’s enough for us if you just love games and want to have a go.

To participate in the beta you also need to have an iPad 3, iPad Mini with Retina or newer tablet. iPad 2 and all iPhone's above 4S will be supported in the final game but not at the moment, sorry.

We also decided to allocate 10 extra guaranteed beta slots for players from the TA Forum… Just write down "TA Forum" in the form instead of your favourite CCG game title and reserve your spot in the beta today!

[​IMG]

And what is Earthcore: Shattered Elements?

Earthcore aims to bring a completely new gameplay experience to the digital collectible card games by introducing several new and unique features including Card Crafting.

Card Crafting will give players the ability to fuse card abilities together to create brand new, powerful cards that suit their tactical goals and in-game strategy. With over 500,000 possible card combinations, Earthcore will deliver highly competitive duels where the player’s skill and creative thinking are as important as the cards they have in their hand.

[​IMG]

Earthcore: Shattered Element’s gameplay also innovates the genre through its skill-based Elemental battle system in which players fight duels whilst commanding the armies of the three Elements - Fire, Water and Earth. This is coupled with the Risk mechanic, which adds a gambling element by assigning each card a risk value. The more powerful a card is, the higher its risk value and the more points it will remove from its owners life total if it is defeated.

Earthcore: Shattered Elements will focus on delivering players a richly detailed, story-driven, single player campaign as well as multiplayer with ranked player vs player duels, leagues and championships.

After launch, we plan to add regular updates including new story chapters for the single-player campaign as well as releasing new cards and skills on a regular basis.

You can find more details at www.earthcoregame.com

2. HeyTJB

HeyTJB New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    I just signed up for the beta!

Been looking forward to this game as I love CCGs. Magic The Gathering and Hearthstone being my favorite. Never really got into Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon. I know of some other CCGs out there, but haven't given them a shot yet. MTG and Hearthstone seem to be the ones to beat.

I'd gladly take an invite and give this a shot. I love the idea of being able to craft cards. I always kind of thought that could fit in well with a CCG. I'm very thankful you're including a single player campaign. I mean, I know PVP is sort of the ideal thing, but as a person with social anxiety, I sometimes get a bit nervous when it comes to playing against/with people I don't know. I have to build up some courage (and skills) with a single player campaign before I dive into PVP.

Good luck with this!

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #3 Xexist, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    Sure what the heck. I never received the email to my hotmail, so I signed up again with my gmail.

FYI I am a HEX TCG backer, have experience with Magic and other card games as well.

4. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We still have 5 special slots for TA Forum users left. Visit our website and book your spot in Earthcore: Shattered Elements beta right now!

To encourage you even more, here's a brand new screenshot from our game.

[​IMG]

5. sering 9'er

sering 9'er Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Just signed up! I'm a huge mtg fan so I'm looking forward to this! Will the beta be before 2015?

6. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We'd like to start the beta testing in mid-December.

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Come play Hex! :p

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    So... do we know if I made the cut? :p

9. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Yes, you should, although I would have to check the list to be 100% sure. PM me your email address if you want.

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I signed up yesterday I think it was. Although the confirmation email went to my junk box so hopefully if I get in I will spot the actual email.

11. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Cool app card game

12. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We're out of the 10 slots for TA Forum members but you can still sign up at www.earthcoregame.com/beta and get picked among the 100 players we'll invite to play Earthcore through TestFlight.

I don't know if you guys have already seen this one, but have a look at our Gameplay Trailer. We're pretty proud of this one.

Stay tuned as we have a new trailer coming next week!

13. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We got a few PM'a about if we could still reserve a spot in the beta for some of you. And yeah, we still can, after all it's Thanksgiving in some countries taday :)

Write down here in this topic why you would be a perfect player to test out Earthcore: Shattered Elements before its released and we'll grant a guaranteed access to 3 more people from the forum.

Of course rest of you can still sign up at www.earthcoregame.com/beta and get draw for the Beta as one of 100 players.

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I have signed up already a few days ago and put TA in the sign up so unsure if I'm counted already?

I believe I'd be a good choice as a tester because I love gaming and have played countless ios games over the years and as you can probably see from my post count I'm also fairly active here in posting about those games.

I've also tested a lot of games in the past through testflight or promo codes so I know how it all works.

15. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Hi guys,

I'd like to share with you our latest trailer of Earthcore: Shattered Elements.

Check it out to see how our revolutionary Card Crafting mechanic works.

What do you think?

16. sering 9'er

sering 9'er Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Crafting looks great! It's no fun when everyone has almost identical cards so the diversity crafting creates is welcomed.

17. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Less than 24 hours left to join the closed beta of our collectible card game.

Head over to www.earthcoregame.com/beta and sign up! :)

18. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We've just sent out the beta confirmation emails to all players that got accepted.

To celebrate this, here's the latest screenshot from Earthcore!

[​IMG]

19. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
    I'm happy to inform that Earthcore: Shattered Elements is now available on the Canadian App Store!

We just started our Soft Launch and in the next few days we'll send out TestFlight invites to all gamers who signed up to our global closed beta.

Here's the latest screenshot from the game to celebrate this :)

[​IMG]

20. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    All beta testers should receive their TestFlight invites by now.