iPhone Colorflys by iGotIt Games :: Capture. Create. Play!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iGotIt, Feb 11, 2011.

1. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

#1 iGotIt, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
    Colorflys has been released! Get it today on the app store!
    --

The release trailer is here! The game is right around the corner! :)

--
    I wanted you to be some of the first to know about the latest project I've been working on for the iPad.

Colorflys takes you through a beautiful world filled with butterflies. As you play through 60 levels of the game, challenges are introduced that test your memory, reaction and skill. As you'll find out, simply capturing butterflies is only one part of the adventure.

You can find more at http://colorflys.igotitgames.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Expect to see Colorflys on iPad early March.

If you have questions or feedback, simply leave them below or send me a message. If you're on Facebook feel free to like us so we can keep you up to date with the latest information -- http://facebook.com/colorflys

If you prefer not to use Facebook, we have a twitter stream that I use to broadcast important information. @igotitgames

I hope you'll join us on this adventure! We're working hard to create a unique and compelling experience!

2. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

#2 iGotIt, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
    The Social Butterfly

[​IMG]
    The Social Butterfly

One of the butterflies you'll encounter in Colorflys needs a bit of love. You'll see this butterfly sprinkle hearts around as it flies. If you attempt to capture this butterfly alone it'll simply evade. In order to capture it you'll need a well timed movement that includes two butterflies similar to it, and that just might earn you a gold trophy!

Happy Valentines Day Everybody! I hope you're having an outstanding day!

3. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I would love to see this on the ipod.

4. Bitsandpixeltester

Bitsandpixeltester Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    I really really like this. Your composition of what takes up the screen is perfect and the colors really pop from the screen. I am really interested to see this in motion and what you guys have planned. Consider me already a fan.

5. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

#5 iGotIt, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

Hello guys and gals! How's your day rolling along? How did you break yourself away from playing Tiny Wings to get yourself here? :) I'm sitting at x24 multiplier with a score of 110.7k.

As the sun begins to settle (on the west coast at least), I thought I'd drop by and show off Flutter Park. I haven't shown this image to anybody else yet! I'll be posting it on our facebook fan page soon.

What do you think of the park?

6. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    Looks really nice I'm loving the artwork

7. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

#7 iGotIt, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011

Happy Monday! *bzzz* What is that? *bzzz* Can somebody help us clear these out so we can get back to capturing some butterflies? *bzzz*

8. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

Attached the release trailer! Check it out and share your thoughts! :)

9. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member

Happy Monday to you!

Appadvice.com sat down with Colorflys and took a moment to share a peek into the experience. "Colorflys is an wonderful combination of visual beauty, interaction, and a remarkable soundtrack."

The game will be out by March 31st! It's currently in Apple's hands.

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    This looks gorgeous, hope you're ready to start promoting this on websites for launch!

11. iGotIt

iGotIt Well-Known Member