Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    did you save while stuck in the wall? if so, bad move. lol.

2. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    How many unique item quests are there?
    And when is the next set of armors?

There was some back at lvl 18, when the next ones?

3. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    #283 Alsbuscus, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    I was thinking that maybe Str also increases Shield and\or Weapon block rate, like in some games.
    But there's no visible "Block rate" stat, so one can't really test it.
    That'd make sense, though.

edit: oh wait, there is. W.D.R. and S.D.R. i believe are Weapon defense rate and Shield defense rate. I'ma test it asap

4. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    After starting six characters (3 on my phone and 3 on my pad) i can definitely say there is a major luck factor involved. For my assasin i found 2 divine emblems in chests and 3 drops at lvl 30. Furthermore there drop so many normal emblems it's almost annoying. My ranger had 3 divine emblems from drops and one named(warlock,Lacroix). Other characters really struggled to find emblems and even one had no priest at all at lvl 20. To further test this out i restarted one character 20 times and went as far as the spider queen to see what drops. I think a good indication is when you start and before the first boss you got at least a novice dice ,a handbag and a descent amount of greens your good.when you get to the spider queen you should have at least found one emblem,if not i would restart.
    This is ofcourse just my experience and could not be a real factor at all,but the previous installations all had a luck factor,so it would make sense if it applied to this one as well.

5. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    #285 Alsbuscus, May 2, 2012
    Ok, i've done some tests with stats and this is what i came up with:

!The following stat changes are tested on a level 1 Black Knight!
    I will test it on my 95 Black knight later. And eventually on other classes.

3 Str gave me 2 Damage points
    3 Dex gave me 2 Damage points, 2.1% Hit Rating and 0.2% Evasion
    3 Vit gave me 3 Def points, 1.9% Physical Resist and 240 HP
    3 Int gave me 3 M. Dmg
    3 Men gave me 3 M. Dmg and 2.1% Hit Rating

As i said, tested on a level 1 Black Knight, will try on other classes later.

Also, note that while 3 str only gives 2 Damage points, many Black Knight's abilities rely on Damage+Strength*1.2+vit/int/nothing wich makes Str more powerful (in terms of skill damage) for a Black Knight.

Let's get Dark Strike (lvl 3) as an example:

Damage+Strength * 1.2 + Int

So, if you put 3 point in str, the damage will increase by 2+3,6+0 = 5,6
    While if you put 3 point in dex, the damage will increase by 2+0+0= 2
    Thus making Str the best damage stat for Black Knights. Of course that matter if you want to build a pure damage black knight, if you want to tank it's better to invest on both dex and str at the same time, boosting damage and evasion. Pure tank would want to go full vit though :)

On a side note, i'm stuck at (what i think is) the last boss
    The doppleganger transformation, and it seems that i can't find any way to beat him. Been fighting for 25 minutes and he kept healing himself after a while. I kill the priests ASAP, but nothing change. Any tips?

6. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Who's in your party and what's the DMG output of each character? I'm think I'm here as well and I have loads of scrolls (advanced weapon and armour) that I've saved in my inventory. I also have the lvl 90+ unique weapons for my Warlock and Ranger.

7. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    I'm at level 100, Black Knight (main char) Warlock (with the divine emblem) and a Priest (supposed to be main healer).
    I'm thinking that maybe the gear it's the problem.
    My main is not bad geared, he has the 90-95 unique sword and gauntlets, the 80~ chest, a purple 50 shield+12, rest is dropped blue with an average of level 75.

The other two, on the other hand... are pretty bad geared. I'm not doing a list but we're talking "level 30-40 gear" bad. I may have to farm a bit for their equip.

The only issue being jewels... they're freaking hard to farm.

8. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #288 sgcc1, May 2, 2012
    Superior Jewels are a PITA to farm but Standard/Advanced Jewels drop fairly regularly - just use fusion machine to make Superior Jewels. Seriously, this last map of the game has gone overboard with the number of bosses.

I'm lvl 101 and I need better armour since my characters have ~lvl 75 armour. DEF of my characters ranges from ~1100 - 2000.

9. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    What happens when an item's Durability hits zero? Is there a chance of item breakage, or can you just not enhance the item any more?

Also what are sharp claws and bloody furs used for? I've racked up so many of them and haven't seen any use for them so far [lv 34 warlock]

10. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Warlock definitely. Fastest attack speed in the game if you cancel attack into move and then attacking again. Never gets boring. Any melee enemy cannot do anything against him. Deals lots of damage and can have almost infinite mana as long as you pair him with a healer

11. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Lmao. Too good. Excellent comeback sir

12. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    im a ranger (Main) and assassin/black knight as mercs. my BK tanks. i am lvl 72 now.

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont know I swear 2 spells on my ranger and stuff dies alot faster than my warlock. It feels that way anyway :cool:

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I agree. Even though Warlock is my main I prefer my Ranger merc as his DPS is better and he kills mobs much quicker

15. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    So does that mean that the Warlock skill Mage's Claw works with the priest skill Ordination Prayer?

16. Zeratulz

Zeratulz Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    This god damn game is getting on my freaking nerves. 3 times now my data has been wiped from my iPhone 4. I've saved backups to the com2us hub and each time I try to restore the data I receive a connection error. I'm deleting the app and going to reinstall it again but if this happens one more time I'm not buying another com2us game again. I've support com2us since the original Inotia but this is working my damn nerves. Has anyone else experienced this?

17. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    That's nice. i just dont know how you guys can do that since archer takes a little while for him to get his attack off. Currently lvl 32 but I haven't gotten last teo active skills yet. :3 ill keep you guys updated. Right now it takes me 1-2 seconds to kill normal monsters with no downtime on pots

18. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    The "backup" just saves your data to their server and erases your data on your phone, which is stupid. A redownload is probably a good idea to try and fix the connection error.

19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    We use his skills though, with a heavy crossbow and a instant skill he hits hard as a mofo lol

20. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Soooo, i just finished the game. Let me tell you
    that's a weird ending. Unexpected. Now playing the "after credits", probably telling more of kyian past? Or maybe the game isn't finished at all, but the credits were there... meh