Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-24-2013, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabunny View Post
wow, thank you very very much!!

Two more things:
1.: What if most of my team members are in hospital, is there a way to speed it up or recruit other members other than with saving VIPs?
Because it's risky to do a mission with less than 4 team members..

2.: My problem with requisition is that I don't know if I'm going to need the things friendly countries want to buy from me later in the game, so I'm not sure if it's good to sell or not, if it's just for the money.

Again, thank you very much
1) Either assign more people as doctors or just go to the next day to recover. It is quite easy to stay alive even with less than 4 team members by running about.

2) Everything can be bought or made. No need to save anything.

Tip: buy 1 extra chinook and 3 small helicopters. That way you can do up to 4 missions in a day. If you do not have injured soldiers, assign docotors somewhere else to train them up. Advisors and diplomats are hard to find so move them in those departments.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:33 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I have a hunch good things are in store for War of the Zombie.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:27 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I have a hunch good things are in store for War of the Zombie.
What does this mean? If you know something... Come clean man. I really enjoyed this game. I just wish it was polished up.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:03 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Wow.

I'm guessing no one has played this lately. I can safely say undeadcow was correct.

The developer has been updating this gem consistently and I can say it's much more fleshed out, now seeming closer to it's full potential.

This game deserves your attention.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I guess it's time to see if it is now working properly on my mini, last time I tried to play this on my mini it did not function properly. Hopefully that has all been fixed.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:59 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Wow.

I'm guessing no one has played this lately. I can safely say undeadcow was correct.

The developer has been updating this gem consistently and I can say it's much more fleshed out, now seeming closer to it's full potential.

I guess I'll have to redownload and see, I had given up because it was beyond bad IMO, I liked the idea at the time but it wasn't worth it the way it was. Hopefully I can be happy with it now
Old 03-18-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Wow.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:42 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I'm still not sure if this is up to par yet. The tutorial says your marines will automatically fire when a threat is in range, during the last tutorial mission I lost 3 survivors and two marines because they let a zombie walk right into our small crowd and did nothing to stop until those mentioned were already killed.
I could understand that happening with a larger number of zombies but not with only one zombie
Old 03-18-2014, 07:27 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Why thanks! Great minds think alike or something like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
I'm still not sure if this is up to par yet. The tutorial says your marines will automatically fire when a threat is in range, during the last tutorial mission I lost 3 survivors and two marines because they let a zombie walk right into our small crowd and did nothing to stop until those mentioned were already killed.
I could understand that happening with a larger number of zombies but not with only one zombie
Did you just aggressively run into the zombies? I haven't noticed any issues with units firing, they're plenty trigger happy.

Edit: Did you have manual fire on? At one part it makes you go manual fire so I could imagine that happening accidentally. Also remember different weapons have different ranges. So naturally shotguns need to be closer than rifles. Also you can have the VIPs follow specific soldiers by turning follow off for individual units. What I've done before was separate my squad in pairs. A pair wielding shotguns and the other pair uzi/rifles. That's the beauty though, there are lots of combinations you could do and the new features/options add to this.

Speaking about the update, I'm digging the destructible buildings, the optional missions and the researching. I don't know when they made the different roles (diplomats, doctors, scientist) have a purpose, but now that they do, it really makes WOTZ feel much more complete.

Last edited by ScotDamn; 03-18-2014 at 07:31 PM..