Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoesjohnson View Post
I'm a big fan of this game so far; It's a huge time suck. I'm a little disappointed, though, that I've played for so long to unlock the additional fists with no apparent change in what the previous one does. Sure, it's funny to see the different little animations but do the fists actually do anything? Also...I somehow unlocked an animation where I split the weird kidney with arms in two like something out of Dragon Ball Z. There definitely needs to be a better explanation on how you actually unlock stuff like that again. Minor things, for sure, but definitely not deal breakers.
I second this; it was one of the coolest moments in the game
Old 01-25-2014, 08:56 PM

Hey guys I finally did the trailer for the game.

I think it's pretty special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WVDmlPx00

Old 05-22-2014, 06:09 PM

Guys, version 2 of ZEZ is now on the App Store.

We made a ton of improvements in the game, including the much asked for Gamecenter integration. (Yeah, I know a bit too late)

But thats just the start. We added more unlockables and generally polished the game quite a lot.

Also, we ditched the freemium model. I think we'll steer clear of it from now on...

So if you downloaded the game before please check it out and maybe rate the game on the App Store. You know what a big deal it is...

Also, we revamped the landing page. Doesn't look like crap now, so that's a plus.

www.zezgame.com
Old 05-23-2014, 12:35 AM

Picked it up tonight after reading a thread in which the devs were clearly invested in and (rightfully) proud of their work.

Fantastic grocery line game. 60 second rounds, basic but satisfying and polished match 3, excellent character design that let's you assess the field at a glance (CRUCIAL for a speed puzzler), silky smooth animations with plenty of stretch and bounce, lots of unlockables to make each play feel meaningful...

I picked this up for $3 and it's a bargain at that price. IIRC the only IAP is an optional coin doubler, or tip jar I' plenty.

Also, these devs went from freemium to premium. I know I'm not the only TA reader who'd like to support that on principle.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Picked it up tonight after reading a thread in which the devs were clearly invested in and (rightfully) proud of their work.

Fantastic grocery line game. 60 second rounds, basic but satisfying and polished match 3, excellent character design that let's you assess the field at a glance (CRUCIAL for a speed puzzler), silky smooth animations with plenty of stretch and bounce, lots of unlockables to make each play feel meaningful...

I picked this up for $3 and it's a bargain at that price. IIRC the only IAP is an optional coin doubler, or tip jar I' plenty.

Also, these devs went from freemium to premium. I know I'm not the only TA reader who'd like to support that on principle.
Thanks man. The freemium thing made sense when we started making the game.

Took us a long time to realise we had spent much more time polishing the game than making the monstrous amounts of content f2p is popular for. And that we simply aren't skilled enough for both right now.

Premium feels right. Great to know you're getting your money's worth