Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    16 overarching quests, but don't forget a lot of them have a line of quests in them, so it's more like 30.

It does feel like I played for longer than that though so what josh says would make sence, though I only used fast travel once and that was to avoid a bug.

2. Hey josh I'm glad it's buggy, it adds to the experience, it means we can be part of making this game into the epic it's gonna be... Oh and sorry if my comments offended anyone, it was not my intent...

3. Cool thx, i like how this game has almost all the players here to chat, has a really neat vibe..

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    To clarify about the update that is hitting right now - its a really minor graphical fixes update, something that was submitted before the game actually came out.
    We're still working on the other fixes now - will keep you posted as to when that one is ready.

5. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    When I speak to the girl who woke me up at the beginning she says Perdis may have a quest for me. But when I speak to him, he says nothing...

6. Arshin

Arshin Active Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hello, I'm lost for a quest, I can't remember where is richard to complete the yeti one could someone telle me where is he?

Also I've killed zedd after pick lock his house, who was he? It is important later.

Thanks

7. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Richard's in the farmhouse north of Aven.

8. Arshin

Arshin Active Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks you

9. slikaroo

slikaroo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I agree. Frustrating maybe but going through the game with the developer "at my side" that's precious

10. bemusedbear

bemusedbear Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Question about attributes (potential bug/exploit)

Each time you level up you get a point to spend to boost an attribute. So let's say I want to increase strength I pick that and it goes from 10 to 11. Pretty standard.

But, and it's a big but, if I have an item that enhances an attribute (let's say a gem in my armor that adds 3 to strength). When I choose to boost strength it adds 4 instead of 1 EVERY TIME!

At level 24 I have 90 strength, 47 endurance, 17 Vigor, and 11 agility when I have nothing equipped.

Is this normal/intentional? Seems more like a bug/exploit.

TLDR: instead of just adding a flat bonus to attributes, enhancements on items are also increasing the level up bonus. This creates increasing returns.

11. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    What's the point of giving Leah the 500 gold? I gave her it at the inn and nothing happened.

12. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    You'll end up meeting her later on in the wastelands camp - then you'll be rewarded.

13. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Nothing yet...

14. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    454 minutes of entertainment for $7 and you can double or triple the minutes if you want to start a new playstyle or something. Wow thats getting your moneys worth! :cool:

15. I wasn't lookin at it that way, I have pumped over a year into aralon... Let's see how I can stretch this

16. Oh thank god the dancing goblin is still there, I was worried...

17. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    How do you build up reputation?
    Also, where is the Waywards inn? I need to meet Leah there to finish a quest.

18. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    You can build reputation by doing quests. The wayward inn is in North Aven.

19. Hey josh can we get an exact number of quests, don't tell me where they are, I just want to know how many of them there are.

20. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    I cannot pickpocket to save my life -____-
    Every time I try he gets back up when he gets close enough to the person. Or I try to go in stealth but he won't . Any tips?