Dog Lovers Unite! WoofTail!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by shukurovaf, Oct 25, 2011.

1. shukurovaf

shukurovaf New Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I chose to write about this app because I love sharing the silly things my dog does. I am able to share them on Wooftail. I also follow funny and cute dog pics and vids. However, I communicate with other dog owners and ask questions about everything related to dogs. It's kind of facebook for dogs.

Even if you don't have a dog, you are welcome to see other funny dogs and recaption them on this app. Follow me there, my dog is popular lol http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wooftail/id453175462?mt=8

Attached Files:

2. racingspider

racingspider Well-Known Member

It is Good Form

You ought to announce yourself as the developer. Nothing wrong with saying "hey, check out what I've done" - but let us all know that you are the developer in your posts.

3. shukurovaf

shukurovaf New Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Yes I'm the part of the developers of this app. I just meant that from all of the apps we have created, I chose this one to share. What's the problem?

4. racingspider

racingspider Well-Known Member

There's no "problem". It is simply good form to announce yourself for the apps you push on here.
    You also chose another one of your apps to share, and it is good etiquette to be forthcoming in who you are.