Stickman Soccer (by Djinnworks) $0.99->Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by robertsze, Dec 15, 2013.

1. robertsze

robertsze Well-Known Member
    Patreon Top Tier

Oct 20, 2009

Stickman Soccer

Djinnworks GmbH
    Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple contr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value! Choose your national soccer team and rank up while playing various seasons in spectacular stadiums or simply dominate in street soccer style matches. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and where you watch your players tackle your opponents. Choose your favorite national soccer team from more than 32 different skilled teams and lead them to glory! • Winner of the "Best Soccer Game" by German Soccer Culture Academy • #1 Soccer App in many countries • MOGA and other MFi game controllers support • From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Skate Park, Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more... 
FEATURES • Quick Game, Seasons and Training Mode • Game Controller support • Bonus Street Soccer mode • 11 vs. 11 and 4 vs. 4 game modes • Different kinds of seasons • Various stadiums and configurable game time • 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard) • Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control • Automatic or Manual Running • 32 different soccer teams to choose from • Match statistics • Smooth animations with 60 frames per second • Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard 
• Pure soccer action! Take a look at the Stickman Soccer Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_5jusSSTg Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
    Information
    Seller:Djinnworks GmbH
    Genre:Arcade, Sports
    Release:Nov 27, 2013
    Updated:May 25, 2020
    Version:4.4
    Size:100.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Stickman Soccer now available for free for a limited time! Enjoy

2. MTX2013

MTX2013 Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Looks cool. Gonna try it out.

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Lol didn't see this coming :rolleyes: I'll bet it's got ad's now too

4. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Damn! I hope not. This charted really well in the UK too. Please, no ads.

5. Dcell

Dcell Active Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Downloaded ... ads in menu, ads in training mode, ads in quick game, ads in season mode. Ads all over the place !

6. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Crying shame - yep - confirmed. My boy just stuck it on his iPod and said they're right at the top of the screen. I bought this however so am hoping if I restore purchases then the ads will go on mine. If they don't then that's pretty much my last stickman game. I liked this one too.

7. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Lmao this dev release his games as paid then converts then to free with ad,s shortly afterwards, same thing happened with the downhill game they released and even though I'd paid I still got adverts.
    I avoid them from now on.

8. tunaVille

tunaVille Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Hmmm. I'm not getting any banner adds. Just an occasional pop in or whatever they're called. I can deal with that. This is a real solid, fun game. Controls are spot on. I would live to see stickman hockey

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    So now I am seeing a little trend lately. Release a game for $2.99 or .99 or whatever then after a while release another version thats free with ad's and everything else or also just drop the price to free and add the ad's in. So make as much as you can at launch then set up all the freemium stuff.

10. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I saw this coming, Not surprised. Still not gonna bother trying this or any of the other stickman games in the series.

11. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA

Stickman Soccer

Djinnworks GmbH
    Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple contr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value! Choose your national soccer team and rank up while playing various seasons in spectacular stadiums or simply dominate in street soccer style matches. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and where you watch your players tackle your opponents. Choose your favorite national soccer team from more than 32 different skilled teams and lead them to glory! • Winner of the "Best Soccer Game" by German Soccer Culture Academy • #1 Soccer App in many countries • MOGA and other MFi game controllers support • From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Skate Park, Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more... 
FEATURES • Quick Game, Seasons and Training Mode • Game Controller support • Bonus Street Soccer mode • 11 vs. 11 and 4 vs. 4 game modes • Different kinds of seasons • Various stadiums and configurable game time • 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard) • Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control • Automatic or Manual Running • 32 different soccer teams to choose from • Match statistics • Smooth animations with 60 frames per second • Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard 
• Pure soccer action! Take a look at the Stickman Soccer Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_5jusSSTg Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
    Information
    Seller:Djinnworks GmbH
    Genre:Arcade, Sports
    Release:Nov 27, 2013
    Updated:May 25, 2020
    Version:4.4
    Size:100.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

prob not that good/fun

12. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Shame about all the ads, everywhere. Otherwise a pretty decent game, but it's a mess now.

13. marclimkopi

marclimkopi Active Member

Jul 14, 2013
    not surprised, a shame though. i dont mind ads in the menus, but banner ads blocking main gameplay is a definite now. pretty sad, cos his previous games were pretty good.