2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ActionMobileGames, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActionMobileGames

Oct 1, 2011
    www.actionmobilegames.com
    Austin, TX
    #1 ActionMobileGames, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    [​IMG]

2013 : Infected Wars is the all new action horror shooter for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch developed using Epic’s cutting-edge Unreal 3 engine for mobile devices! Players will now be able to experience a full multiplayer co-op campaign with their friends enjoying gorgeous visuals and gritty real world environments!

Experience the most challenging shooter available in the App Store. One of the greatest features included in 2013: Infected Wars is the option to play with your friends throughout the entire Co-Op Campaign. Something never before seen in the App Store. Every mission is designed to be played in both single player and co-op. As you progress deeper into the red zones missions become increasingly challenging, requiring wits and tactical skill to survive!

Are you ready for the challenge?

Visit us at http://www.actionmobilegames.com

2. D3adly

D3adly Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Looks sick..... Will it be released in 2013? lol

3. r2ks8x

r2ks8x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    looking forward to that co-op mode online L4D anyone? :D

4. Simon Potticary

Simon Potticary Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Writer
    East London
    It certainly looks interesting, that's for sure.

I know the vid only shows us a small glimpse of what's to come, but it's clear to see that the background scenery/environment is very Unreal 3 - that's a very good thing. However, as far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out with regards to character graphics and animation etc. The main protagonist's arms and shoulders look pretty off kilter, and his animation (particularly when shootin' up the undead) is even less impressive.

Having said all that, the game has clearly got potential, and I just hope it's worthy of the UDK badge when it hits the App Store. Either way, I wish the developer(s) every success.

5. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    main character model looks so baaaaad

6. ActionMobileGames

Oct 1, 2011
    www.actionmobilegames.com
    Austin, TX
    re

All characters are lowpoly at the moment to ensure amazing performance across targeted devices. We are actually in the process of beefing up our hero and mutant characters now. Expect unprecedented character quality by the games release this fall. Thanks!

7. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    other than the main character the game looks badass !!

8. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Well this is alpha footage, so all animations and things will probably be cleaned up. Tha said, this game will be even more amazing! The game at once reminded me of what Dead Strike probably aspired to be. I'll be watching this game.

9. arce

arce Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    coming this fall

10. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Awesome!! Have you decided on price yet? And do we need Gamecenter to play Co-op?

It says its coming this fall, so this should keep me busy until Forgotten Memories arrives around Christmas:)

11. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Nice environments. Not so much for the character modelling.

12. umerbhatti

umerbhatti Active Member

Jul 27, 2011
    London
    Characters looks dump

13. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Wow! Looks awesome. I won't comment on the character cause like you said they are only temporary. It looks like some solid action though. And if you guys get some lag-free co-op going this will be groundbreaking! Im looking forward to seeing what you guys make out of this.

14. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    #14 Taytay, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    Yep there is going to be co-op in this game ,in my opinion the best most fun weapon in this game has to be the flame thrower

15. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Yeah I know there will be coop but lag-free was my question.

16. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Hopefully there are some melee weapons too, right?

17. jumpman475

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    #17 jumpman475, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    Yeah I think I saw a machete in the stash along with the chainsaw.

Edit: K we got->
    Battle Axe, old style pistol/sawn-off shottie, Mini Uzi, Deagle, Pipe, Shotgun, another pistol, Mac-11, G36, Machete, Chainsaw, GL, M-14 kinda thing, AK47, 2 sniper rifles, M16

18. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Looks awesome. I love 3RD person shooting game.

19. zombiesmoke

zombiesmoke Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Looks a whole lot better than Desert Zombie.

Excited!

20. wooseokjo

wooseokjo Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Awesome game! I dont care whether the main character looks crap, just want it to run smooth like shadow gun did. CO-OP is not an option, it should be made. Maybe player vs player mode could be cool too. I really hope they clone the left for dead multiplayer co-op system, like maybe 4 scenarios, and each takes around 20-30 minutes to beat it. Maybe rank system or money system that will allow you to unlock weapons will be great too. And 4 player co-op will be awesome. Like warm gun, 4player shouldn't cause lots of lags. And lastly, they should have difficulty options for co-op. I really loved left for dead, and hope that this game would be simular