Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-29-2014, 07:32 PM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I wrote that several times and some people told me that I had to stop blaming ...

I wrote to the support of the developers and got only the answer that they will look into this ... never be heard of again ... this is just a shame.
Sycophantic gamers use that argument to suppress negative opinions on this forum. The more reasoned and rational your argument, the more strident their whining gets. I just ignore them, as I'm sure you do.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
I was able to get a refund based on the promise of full plane unlock, which is outright false. Ironically, that wasn't even close to being my biggest complaint about the game.
What exactly do you mean by "full plane unlock"? Because the basic $9.99 iap unlocks everything (you have to progress through the game, of course) except the premium boosters
Old 07-30-2014, 09:52 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Ok, complete newbie here and i figured i'd give this a shot

So i finished all the tutorials up to the one where you choose a deck and do a complete battle on your own

After 8 attempts i gave up. Half the time i was unable to play any creatures because i simply didn't draw any i could play, the other half of the time the AI would draw what seemed like perfect cards every time i was ahead. It was extremely frustrating and prompted me to uninstall the game

Is the AI cheating or was it just pure luck? Or am i just really bad at the game? In which case, any tips on moving forward?
Old 07-31-2014, 01:06 PM

I keep unlocking opponents, but how do you actually fight these? I have finished the campaign but I cannot really find them - are am I supposed to use the campaign? But then how do you fight a specific opponent when he is from an explore node???
Old 08-01-2014, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
Ok, complete newbie here and i figured i'd give this a shot

So i finished all the tutorials up to the one where you choose a deck and do a complete battle on your own

After 8 attempts i gave up. Half the time i was unable to play any creatures because i simply didn't draw any i could play, the other half of the time the AI would draw what seemed like perfect cards every time i was ahead. It was extremely frustrating and prompted me to uninstall the game

Is the AI cheating or was it just pure luck? Or am i just really bad at the game? In which case, any tips on moving forward?
I think with most card games, there is a certain amount of luck involved. With that said, the tutorials are do-able. I did it using the Green/Red Smash and Burn deck. I also read the Black/Red Chaos Slaughter deck is not bad too. Maybe you can try those if you haven't?

Here are some links to Tips on MTG:
How To Use Card Advantage to Win at Magic The Gathering by Jon
10 Tips to Playing Better Competitive Magic by Trick Jarrett <- Great tips and I think it applies to other cards games in most ways too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpmor View Post
I keep unlocking opponents, but how do you actually fight these? I have finished the campaign but I cannot really find them - are am I supposed to use the campaign? But then how do you fight a specific opponent when he is from an explore node???
I think they are in: Single Player>Practice Duel. You can select AI decks as your opponent in there (tap the gear settings icon) and they are in the list.

Last edited by ottbot; 08-01-2014 at 03:32 AM..
Old 08-01-2014, 08:35 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottbot View Post
I think with most card games, there is a certain amount of luck involved. With that said, the tutorials are do-able. I did it using the Green/Red Smash and Burn deck. I also read the Black/Red Chaos Slaughter deck is not bad too. Maybe you can try those if you haven't?

Here are some links to Tips on MTG:
How To Use Card Advantage to Win at Magic The Gathering by Jon
10 Tips to Playing Better Competitive Magic by Trick Jarrett <- Great tips and I think it applies to other cards games in most ways too.

I think they are in: Single Player>Practice Duel. You can select AI decks as your opponent in there (tap the gear settings icon) and they are in the list.
Thanks a lot

I did finally manage to beat the last tutorial by getting lucky with a card that let me control his strongest creature for one turn which was enough

Those tips will sure come in handy though!
Old 08-01-2014, 09:35 AM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
What exactly do you mean by "full plane unlock"? Because the basic $9.99 iap unlocks everything (you have to progress through the game, of course) except the premium boosters
I since deleted the game so I'm going off of memory, but as I remember, the $35 IAP was supposed to unlock all planes (although you have to play through them in order), however, after purchase, there was still one plane left that must be purchased separately.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Is there an easy way to see which option on a card an opponent is using, if there are multiple to choose from?

For example, I just lost a game in which the computer opponent played a Boros Charm. I thought it was using it to make its permanents indestructible before attacking, so I was waiting to use my Safe Passage until attackers had been declared. However, it was actually playing it to to deal four damage to me, which ended the game. If there was a way to easily see which option it was using, I would have responded more quickly.

Thoughts?