The Creeps! Nominated for best TD, Please Vote!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RegularStormy, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I was just informed that "The Creeps!" has been nominated for "Best Tower Defense Game". There will be voting this week, so please head over HERE and vote. You don't have to vote for every category, just make sure to hit the submit button all the way at the bottom.

If you don't know already, I'm the dev of "The Creeps!", so I'm biased. But if you like the game, please vote for it. If I manage to win, it will give me good reason to put out some more updates :). Anyway, Thanks in advance everyone!

2. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
  3. Nightstalker

Nightstalker Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Why so curious?
    Done. I really love the Creeps. :D

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

How did they come to this selection of top apps to vote for? Some of their categories have nothing in them I would vote for at all.

5. wonderva

wonderva Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Isnt that true for most of these contests?

And yes I voted for creeps!

6. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Voted. I keep playing The Creeps again and again.

"It buurrrrns!" :)

7. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    i voted for the creeps, but i disagree with almost all there categories,but the creeps is definitely my favorite TD game :)

8. Anders

Anders Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Co-owner and CTO at Color Monkey
    Sweden
    I am one of them who suggested games. Don't know who the others are though, but I think they are going to print that out some time, but probably some other devs or reviewers. They then select games to nominate from those that are suggested.

I mainly suggested lesser known games, for instance I suggested geoDefense (ok, perhaps not that unknown, but still less popular/famous than say Fieldrunners), Strategery and Drop7. Not all my picks were approved though, which is good, because then you would see iBeer in all categories ;)

But yeah I agree, some odd apps/games in there.

9. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    +1 to that, definitely

Also, couldn't tell at all how to vote on the site...there's nothing to click on, a lot of the icons are off the side of the screen.

Would love to vote, but oh well...

10. Shinto

Shinto Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Spain
    Same here with internet explorer but with opera browser works. Voted for the Creeps but I like lot of TD equaly. I don´t believe in that nomination things, just did for help and to say thanks to the dev

11. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I voted as well. :)

12. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    well, whether or not you like the IE or not, certainly not good to have a site that isn't friendly to the browser the majority of people use :rolleyes: