Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-22-2014, 02:25 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^You have to start a new game in a new save slot to start hardcore mode.
WTF!! Thanks,there're 3 save(profile)so,my EPOCH lvl 68 still here?I don't lose my save,but make no sense,if you start a new game,you're EPOCH it's level 0,so,lot of time to play?
Old 09-22-2014, 08:44 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Can anyone give an overview of which weapons/armors are worth buying? I want to get some tonight but I don't want to buy all of them, especially if they're not worth it.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:03 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Can anyone give an overview of which weapons/armors are worth buying? I want to get some tonight but I don't want to buy all of them, especially if they're not worth it.
What you're most used and Favorite weapon?
But,you're answer:
1)WORM WEAPON tiers4 no iap 7 damage
Iap WORM WEAPON 11 damage
2)WORM ARMOR +40% credits
This 2 Are The best weapons/armor in The game,with a significant boost in damage you cand do,and you can take..but also other "IAP ARMORS" Are lot powerful than normal tiers4,One of them give you +40% XP..The other 4 IAP WEAPONS are more poweful that normal tiers4,but not that much,look at 1 page backmy post,and you have an idea of The SNIPER IAP WEAPON..
Old 09-24-2014, 04:52 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

EXACT PSIENCE: I start hardcore mode, and I know, That if I die once, it's game over, I play first 2 levels, the campaign, time trial, iron mode, but, not like in normal campaign, every time I replay first or second level in all the 3 stars, he ask me: are you sure you want play this level on campaign? or time trial?or iron mode? my options are cancel, or yes, I do this for level up quickly, it's not That I had to play each level in sequence? my only gamecenter achievement missing it's "complete all 3 stars in harcore mode" and it's calling "creator serial" I know, I do not wanna waste my time if I had to beat hardcore mode levelss in sequence, I'm wrong? I miss something? Thanks for all
Old 10-18-2014, 09:30 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Finally Beat Harcore "Permanent Death"Mode! Now i got all,either in normal mode,and Harcore mode,and finally got the achievement for finish Harcore mode each levels 3 stars,but,
EXACT PSIENCE:i found Harcore mode,except the fact that if you die once it's game over,more easy than Epoch 1 hardcore mode,what you think? I never feel myself near to die..I level up my robot a lot first,but I remember the pain in Epoch 1 penultimate level on hardcore mode..now it's time to play The Evil Within 😄
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (183.1 KB, 1 views)