Universal Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2 by Telltale

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/walking-dead-the-game-season-2/id741183306?mt=8

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Howyaknow, LLC
    **NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up** ****Episode 1: All That Rem…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up** ****Episode 1: All That Remains is now FREE**** ***Save 25% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: Season Two by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu*** The sequel to Game of the Year award-winning series continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in an unforgiving world. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? Experience what it’s like to play as Clementine, meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome decisions in this five-part game series of choice and consequence. A twisted tale of survival spanning across 5 episodes (All five critically acclaimed episodes are now available): Episode 1: All That Remains Episode 2: A House Divided Episode 3: In Harm’s Way Episode 4: Amid the Ruins Episode 5: No Going Back
    Information
    Seller:Howyaknow, LLC
    Genre:Adventure
    Release:Dec 18, 2013
    Updated:Sep 06, 2023
    Version:1.6
    Size:548.0 MB
    User Rating: (12)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. PeteOzzy

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I just about died when I saw this was available. Now do I sleep for two hours before work or play this and take a sickie?

Where's my phone? :p

3. Rafa6571

Rafa6571 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Instabuy!!!

I love first season and the wolf among us is just amazing!

4. Wait...isn't this meant to be releasing in 6 hours time in NZ?

Whatever, time to ignore this thread until I've played season 1

5. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Alela Diane's Take Us Back has already started playing in my head :(

6. PeteOzzy

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Yeah, I thought I was pushing my luck checking through TellTale's related games on the AppStore but there it was. As soon as it downloads, I'm gone. Just in time to muck up everyone's GotY nominations too!

7. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    Happy Xmas to me !!! Instabuy!

8. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    #8 bhavukjain1, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Howyaknow, LLC
    **NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up** ****Episode 1: All That Rem…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up** ****Episode 1: All That Remains is now FREE**** ***Save 25% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: Season Two by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu*** The sequel to Game of the Year award-winning series continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in an unforgiving world. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? Experience what it’s like to play as Clementine, meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome decisions in this five-part game series of choice and consequence. A twisted tale of survival spanning across 5 episodes (All five critically acclaimed episodes are now available): Episode 1: All That Remains Episode 2: A House Divided Episode 3: In Harm’s Way Episode 4: Amid the Ruins Episode 5: No Going Back
    Information
    Seller:Howyaknow, LLC
    Genre:Adventure
    Release:Dec 18, 2013
    Updated:Sep 06, 2023
    Version:1.6
    Size:548.0 MB
    User Rating: (12)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

9. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

The Gameplay Length seem to be around one Hour so you should still get one Hour Sleep if you load it up right now.

10. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#10 Sanuku, Dec 18, 2013
  11. PeteOzzy

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    You make a good point. Albeit an annoyingly mature one. Looks like I'm off to work, watching the clock all day until I rescue poor Clem. I am so ridiculously excited by this, getting it nearly a day early is just lovely!

12. #12 Connector, Dec 18, 2013
    This should be making some people really happy. Some have wanted this for a long time.

13. Caipa

Caipa Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    How is the whole "using the season 1 save" thing? Does it work?

14. jamesmcadams82

jamesmcadams82 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Gah! I'm busy till midnight and it's killing me. First part is one of my favourite games of all time. Still, nice to know it's ready for me.

15. Larni

Larni Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    I imagine that it looks for a save and uses the choices you made in the last game for that.

I'm now reinstalling the first one to see if it has iclouded my save.

16. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Can someone tell me its requirements can't seems to see game info. Doubt it but praying it supports iPod touch 4G.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woah... Just found out it is already out. o_O

Downloading now.

18. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Says it requires 4s and up or ipad 2 and up so the chances if it working on iPod 4 aren't looking great.

19. Xissoric

Xissoric Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    When I tried the first one on my 4th gen, it was far too laggy to enjoy, so this one will probably be even more so. But really, it should be expected at this point with AAA games coming to ios. I found it really funny in the San Andreas thread with people actually complaining it didn't support the 4g.