Rubber Boom in Amazon Jungle - One Free Map Each Week

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by BilginEsme, May 7, 2014.

1. BilginEsme

BilginEsme Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    #1 BilginEsme, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    We extended the free purchase of the Lost City of Z map till Sunday, 15th June.
    Just grab it before it's too late!

Rubber Boom is an amazing real time strategy game with full of real time action. Get rich by your rubber business in the middle of the jungle. Use your gun to protect your property against bandits, and hunt to find food.

Rules are very simple: "Collect rubber and sell it to the passing boats". In the meantime, be careful with the wild birds, Indians, snakes, piranhas and many other challenges.

The first map, Welcome to Amazon is completely free. The remaining 5 maps are purchased via In-App Purchase. We're giving one map for free each week. Here's the schedule for free IAP release:

[​IMG]

It's written $0.99 on the map, but ignore it. The important thing is the confirmation dialogue. Please be sure that you see the "Do you want to get .... for free" confirmation:

[​IMG]

For the FIFTH WEEK, between the dates 6-12 June, Lost City of Z map is free. Go and get it!

Lost City of Z has a unique feature; it contains a minigame. While collecting rubber and making a fortune, you collect the relics to discover the Percy Fawcett's mythological Lost City of Z.

The topography of the property is very similar to that of Welcome to Amazon. The river cuts the terrain horizontally. But here, the area beneath the river is a bit larger, and your hut is located in this area.

Around the hut, there are five platforms, on which the upcoming relics will be placed. The area beneath the river is very limited and you should find ways to access the areas up the river and return back to the hut. You'll discover that it's not easy.

There's a waterfall on the remote top of the jungle. There are two rope bridges over the river.

More info on Lost City of Z enterprise

[​IMG]

Follow us on Twitter to be informed about
    campaigns and other surprises

[​IMG]

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    You guys are so awesome and so is this game

3. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    nice, would be cool to see an standalone full version with all maps included + an iap to buy all maps.

Rubber Boom

Little Shop of Adventures
    Hunt, fight and thrive in the Amazon Jungle! Rubber Boom is an amazing real time strategy game with full of real time a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Hunt, fight and thrive in the Amazon Jungle! Rubber Boom is an amazing real time strategy game with full of real time action. Get rich by your rubber business in the middle of the jungle. Use your gun to protect your property against bandits, and hunt to find food. Rules are very simple: "Collect rubber and sell it to the passing boats". In the meantime, be careful with the wild birds, Indians, snakes, piranhas and many other challenges. WELCOME TO AMAZON enterprise is totally free with all the functionality. ------ It's the beginning of the 20th century. Amazon Forest is the center of attention for the giant industrialists . Rubber is very important for car tires and textile products. And the only source is the Rubber Trees, only found in the Amazon Forest. Since Rubber trees are randomly scattered in the deep jungle, collecting rubber means a great challenge against wild animals, bandits and starvation. Plan your route according to your food reserve and look for ways to get additional food on the way. Develop your shooting skills to stay alive, defend yourself from bandits and hunt for your food. And also, there are lots of interesting things is the jungle: magical totems, spells and a lost city to be discovered. + All of the InApp Purchases in Rubber Boom are Non-Consumable, thus yours forever. + Full "retina screen" support + Multiplayer (two players for now), you can play with your friends via Game Center + One completely free map, 'Welcome to Amazon' enterprise is totally free with all the functionality. + Leaderboards and achievements, each enterprise has its own leaderboard, and a Hall of Fame leaderboard, which is simply the total score of all leaderboards combined. And there are totally 21 achievements. + Tutorial while playing, 'Welcome to Amazon' enterprise has a built-in tutorial which teaches you the game while playing.
    Information
    Seller:Little Shop of Adventures
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Mar 22, 2014
    Updated:Apr 07, 2014
    Version:1.1
    Size:55.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Thanks for the feedback :), and you're right. We planned to offer a bundle IAP to unlock all the maps, but we had some technical difficulties and postponed it. This feature will hopefully be available in the next update.

On the other hand, releasing a standalone full version is much easier but this time, the players of two versions could not be able to play "multiplayer". So we'll continue to offer a single version with bundle purchase options.

Thanks again,

Bilgin

6. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Would love to see a Universal (Iphone/Ipod) support too? any chance of that in a future release.

7. The screen on the iPhone is too small for this game, unless you baby fingers. lol!

8. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Porting Rubber Boom to iPhone/iPod devices is an interesting idea that we're also contemplating on. But it'll be too small to play if implemented without modification. The maps should be smaller and there should be less trees. And of course, only similar devices can play multiplayer with each other.

9. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you for the free map.
    Those little construction characters in hard-hats, when you finish the purchase are adorable!

10. pouffie

pouffie Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    This looks interesting. Really sad that my ipad 2 still runs on ios 5. Cannot even download this game...
    Is there no other way to get the IAP?

11. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Thanks a lot :):):)

12. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Unfortunately, lots of features, especially the Game Center activities are built upon iOS6.1. By the way, is there a specific reason that you don't upgrade to iOS7? My iPad2 works smoothly on iOS7.

13. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Hurry!

Only three days left to grab Deep in Jungle. After 15th May, Rio Branco will be free for a week.

14. atmmta

atmmta Active Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Any gameplay videos out there? I just cannot picture what this game is about.

15. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Click on their link for the website to see videos
    it's a great game

16. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA

17. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Thanks for the help :) :)

18. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    Thanks for the help :) :)
    I've also embedded the videos to the thread message.

19. flame10

flame10 Active Member

May 4, 2009
    I am from India, and I am getting a prompt for .99 usd payment when I try to get the Deep in jungle, not the app but the apple prompt.

Is this US only promo, I'm not sure thats even possible
    • [​IMG]

20. BilginEsme

Aug 1, 2011
    First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. We've set the end date as 15th May and assumed that it would be inclusive. But it turned out NOT. Now we moved the end date to 20thMay, so the final free download date will be 19th May.

Thanks for the warning.

Bilgin