best dual stick shooter like helldivers?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ashxxxx, Jul 2, 2016.

1. ashxxxx

ashxxxx Member

Nov 3, 2012
    i like very much helldivers on my pc and i want a game like that, any idea?

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Radiangames makes the best dual stick shooters on iOS. Look them up on the App Store and you will have a blast, pun intended.

3. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    Geometry Wars is great, too, but this and Radiangames ones are not like Helldivers...
    Maybe Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo: Spartan Assault? These are more tactical, though.

4. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Are you talking about games available on moblie? Or just games on general?

5. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Space Marshals, Xenowerk and the iOS Halo titles have a somewhat similar feel to Helldivers

6. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Man, Second Chance Heroes would have been the closest thing in terms of online cooperative DSS gameplay (though it also had a single-player campaign), but it got taken down by the men in black who seem to be stealing some of our greatest games from us (and particularly in the DSS genre, weirdly enough). It's a drag, as that was a really cool game. Wicked graphics, set in an updated Zombies Ate My Neighbour style world, where you got to play as historical, gun-toting versions of Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon and the like. RIP Second Chance Heroes.

7. ashxxxx

ashxxxx Member

Nov 3, 2012

space marshals and xenowerk i've them both, very nice games, halo no, i've the two episode on my pc and i've finished both