★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Permanent ads, Facebook, nagging, pay-to-win, have I forgotten anything? Simply another of the multitude of scam-apps disguised as games looking for suckers. Shame here is, it's by a company who used to matter.
I played it, and yeah, hope this stuff doesn't go past this game.
08-28-2013, 08:59 PM
I have always enjoyed the Flick Kick series from Pik Pok. Watching a couple seconds of the video makes me think of Ace Ventura, "Laces Out!". Can't wait to check out the game though.

08-28-2013, 10:04 PM
PikPok - Maybe it's me, but in the videos it looks like the football is tilted away from the kicker and with the laces towards the kicker. Maybe this is nitpicking, but it just looks weird. Is this intended?

To be clear, what I mean is that when you are kicking a FG in real life, you point the laces towards the goal, and the top of the ball is slightly angled toward the kicker, not towards the goal posts....
08-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Pikpok, why?

The strong-handed IAP, permanent ads, and social integration is downright insulting.

Regretfully deleted.
08-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Installed, played and Deleted because:

1) I have every other flick sports game by pikpok so I had to give it a try
2) deleted because there aren't achievements.. Are they nuts! That's the only reason I play these types of games, to be challenged. Perma ads and Facebook integration also helped me decide to delete.

I will reinstall and play if achievements are added. Til then.. NEXT!
08-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Yea, I love Pik Pok, but this game is not for me, played and deleted.....
08-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Please devs add GameCenter for those who don't have or don't want to use Facebook. And put an option to remove ads. Thanks
08-29-2013, 09:47 PM
I love Pik Pok, but I paid for college teams and there's still those annoying ads on my screen?! Most game companies will get rid of the ads once you make a purchase of something! How frustrating... and so disappointing. Will probably delete because of this.