Looking for iOS Coder and Graphic Designers | Paid by % of profits | North America

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TotemStudios, Jul 28, 2012.

1. TotemStudios

TotemStudios New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    ==iOS Coder==

I am currently looking for a coding partner with experience in Objective C and specifically cocos2d. I am working on a game which simulates the life of an athlete where they must train and participate in various sporting events, get sponsors and other aspects. Must be willing to work 40 - 50 hours a week. Percentage can be negotiated. It is preferable if you are familiar with Dropbox and if you have Skype.

E-mail me at [email protected]. Please include some of your past experience, work and any previous apps you may have worked on.

==Graphic Designer==

I am also looking for a graphic designer to help with the design of my current game. You should be able to create artistic drawings as well as abstract designs. Percentage pay can also be negotiated. Please send in some examples of your previous works.

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested in this position.

2. Ovogame

Ovogame Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Developer
    Morestel, France
    You won't find anyone willing to work for you for free. You should either start learning to code now or find an engine suitable for your skill.

JC

3. TotemStudios

TotemStudios New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    @Ovagame

Im not asking people to work for free, they will get a percentage of the profits. I'm looking more for someone to work with then someone to work for me. I have about 5 years of coding but I've just started with Objective C and cocos2d and my progress is a lot slower than I'd like it to be which is why I want someone to help me.

4. Voley

Voley Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Nobody is going to work for you on these terms. 90% of apps never become profitable, mind you getting enough to pay for a programmers time. Simple game will take maybe thousand of hours and your profits are never going to be that high with first project (rovio made 30 games before they nailed it).

5. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    What's in it for them to do it for you? Why can't they just cut you out?