Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-28-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack the Knife View Post
so, i guess, it's back to collecting only 3 of one card BUT since no one posts here anymore i doubt anyone cares. seems typical, people play the entire game in 2 days and move on. doesn't anyone have to go to work, or school, or mow the lawn, or look at the frickin' clouds? what? everyone's in their room all day and night playing games?
Why don't you add to the conversation and give something to talk/discuss about? You know, be part of the solution?

I already have 3 of every card and almost every "Achievement" for Hate Bit except for Surgeon and Under Siege. I do find it strange that the cards that took me the longest to get were all "Commons".

When/if there ever is MP and I can compare other peoples strategies, what else is there for me to talk about?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Why don't you add to the conversation and give something to talk/discuss about?
geez, initially they said you would be able to collect 8 of each card then, with the update, it was back to 3. the 'more than 3' bug was a hot topic once thus i was offering pertinent information so don't lecture me about contributing. but, you have a point. with guys like you and CzechMommy the only ones left to talk to, it ain't worth my time.

Last edited by Mack the Knife; 03-29-2014 at 10:19 AM..
Old 05-26-2014, 03:59 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I jus received confirmation from the developer that Calculords multiplayer will be asynchronous. Perhaps this was a given, given the potential length of a single turn in the game, but it is still nice to see it corroborated by the developer himself

Waiting on confirmation on a query as to whether multiplayer will have any form of progression (either shared with single player, or a separate system), with card collection and deck building, or just one-off matches with preconstructed decks. Hopefully, the former, but with premade/even/balanced decks as an option for competitive play (with separate leaderboards, rankings, etc).

(With a progression system extensive and inspiring enough, we might finally have a TCG with online play and persistant progression to fill the void left behind by Recollection. Also, it would be the first TCG to offer async play (since Cabals never delivered on that promise), which is an enormous advantage for those of us who can't find the time for extensive online sessions.)