free promo codes for a new hot game Zombie Gold Miner

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by burritogames, Apr 27, 2014.

1. burritogames

burritogames Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Simply like our new games Facebook page and Like share and comment on the post about the free promo codes and we will send you a code to download the game for free through facebook. Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/Zombiegoldrushminer

On Sale for a limited time! Get it now before the price goes up.

• #1 action adventure puzzle game in the app store.

• Fun and addictive!

• This classic arcade-style game features beautiful retina display graphics, awesome music as well as challenging game play.

• Help Gold Miner Steve dodge Zombies and giant spiders to mine gold to make apps.

• Test your reflexes by using the joystick to run Steve over platforms and up and down ladders. Shoot Zombies and Spiders with Steve's light helmet

• Shoot zombie and giants spiders with Miner Steve's light helmet.

• First find Steve's gold pick axe and mine all the gold from the platforms so the gold falls into the mine carts at the bottom of the screen to complete each level.

• Easy classic arcade controls: Joystick and one shoot button

• Mine gems to purchase upgrades in the game store.

• Share your high scores with your friends on Facebook and Game Center.

Two player mode where you can challenge your friends and other Game center users to play the game simultaneously through the game center to see who is the best Zombie Gold Miner.

Give this game a try and you will be glad you did.
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zombiegoldrushminer

The Zombie Gold Rush Miner story:

San Francisco, California was the heart of the original Gold Rush back in the 1840's and 1850's and over 160 years later it is now the heart of the app world. These two events are closely linked. Most people don't realize that currently, under the city of San Francisco, there are gold miners that mine gold used to make the great apps we all use everyday. It's a very secret underground world that not many people have been able to see until now. Join this underground world of gold mining in the game: Zombie Gold Rush Miner.

In the game you will help miner Steve mine the gold to make great apps. After you complete each level you will be given a chance to download the app that was made from the gold that you helped Steve mine.

You will swipe and tap to help guide Steve through the mines, over platforms and up and down ladders. You will have to find Steve's gold pick axe and mine all the gold from the platforms so the gold falls into the mine carts at the bottom of the screen. Of course this is not an easy task because also living in these mines are zombies and giant spiders that do not like Steve mining the gold from their home. They chase Steve around the mines but luckily these zombies and spiders do not like light so it only takes one flick from Steve's trusty light helmet to stun them long enough for Steve to run away.

This is a very challenging, action-packed adventure puzzle game based on classic game play. See where you rank with Game Center integration. Buy more lives and helmet light flashes in the game store. Share your high score on facebook.

This game is just the beginning with many more levels and game updates to follow. Give it a try! You will be glad you did. Let us know what you think and give us suggestions on what to add to the game. Have a great day!

Like us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Zombiegoldrushminer

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    well, I hit "like" button on your FB page and I also did like and share your post about the promo codes even though I think it's a bit strange to like something I didn't have a chance to try yet. I'll wait for a promised promo code to try the game and see if I actually will like it, thanks in advance

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I 'liked' and also made a comment on your FB page.
    Looking forward to a promo code.
    Thank you

4. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Liked, commented and shared @speed4mee aka D.B. :)

5. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    liked and commented @Massimo Saraconi.

thanks!!!

6. burritogames

burritogames Member

Nov 6, 2012
    promo codes sent

I send messaged everyone who commented on this post a promo code. LEt me know if you did not get one. Thanks

7. twenty6868

twenty6868 Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2014
    liked and commented! Please pm me! Thanks!

8. burritogames

burritogames Member

Nov 6, 2012
  9. twenty6868

Feb 14, 2014
    This game looks awesome! When is it coming out?

10. burritogames

burritogames Member

Nov 6, 2012
    its available now and I just pmed you a promo code for it.

11. burritogames

burritogames Member

Nov 6, 2012
  12. twenty6868

Feb 14, 2014
    Thank you! Where is thread I can post my thoughts? Good game!