Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 06-03-2014, 07:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Thanks Lavender for continuing to play the game, I'll be interested to know your progress.

Most people that complete the game love it.

Thanks Geoff.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:33 AM

Thanks, too for the code. I haven't finished it yet (I'm only just out of the rainforest and looks like there is quite a bit to go), but have found it to be an interesting and fun adventure game. Having realistic pix, and some video, has added to the uniqueness of the gameplay. The objects (e.g. rocks) can blend in to the background, but it hasn't been too difficult to spot them once you realize what you're looking for.

I like the hint system where you can get a hint but need to wait a short time to get another. A couple thoughts - one would be to allow inverted ipad play (rotate device). I also like the map idea, even though the compass hint is available. The map would be a nice addition. Overall, interesting puzzles, and I appreciate the reincarnations ... ;-)

One thing that didn't work well for me so far was the driving bit. Maybe I needed to try tilting instead, but I consistently got stuck... I like that you can skip those levels. Of course, now I'm curious to try it again, but don't want to restart... so maybe it might not be a bad idea to include the driving bit somehow as a mini-game via the menu so people can re-play it if desired. Just an idea - especially if you have other mini-games later on... ?

Anyway, just some thoughts - thanks again!
Old 06-04-2014, 02:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the feedback secondtime.

What iPad are you using, Inverted play works fine on my iPad 2 and pretty sure it worked on the iPad Air and mini I borrowed. Or was it in a specific level?

I always thought that it would be desirable to play the action levels again. Thanks for confirming this. It's not a simple thing as the level uses the same events as the rest of the game, so in its current form, it would reset where they are up to back to this stage, but it's certainly do-able.

@ Lavender, I'm currently working on the panoramas at the beginning of the game, to include some imagery at the end of the paths to indicate where the player is headed, so it's not too disorienting.

Thanks Geoff.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:13 AM

I'm sorry Geoff - I just checked and the rotate switch had been set! It does work fine on my iPad 3.