Universal Victory At Sea RTS announcement trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ievilgames, Apr 25, 2014.

1. ievilgames

ievilgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Hi all,
    We wanted to show you a trailer of our upcoming RTS Victory At Sea. It's coming out on desktop and mobile and is a strategy with a difference, you can re-enact historical battles, set up point based RTS battles or tell your own story. In the campaign mode you can take part in epic naval warfare across the entire Pacific, Atlantic and Med. You start off as a destroyer Captain and can go through the ranks, eventually commanding huge and customisable fleets. There are currently 65 classes of ships from torpedo boats to subs, to aircraft carriers. It's been a bit of a labour of love to be honest, hope you enjoy!

Thanks!
    James

2. ipodrocks123

ipodrocks123 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Sold me. When is a the ETA on release?

3. wo1f

wo1f New Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Can't wait to play this, I absoloutey love rts's. this looks really fun I hope it works on iPod 4th gen.

4. militantmind

militantmind Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Music Producer
    On a Soundwave in Canada
    Sold!!! Please make this a PREMIUM game. I'm extremely tired of potentially fantastic games becoming slot machines with restricted or no actual gameplay since you buy your way through it.

5. ievilgames

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    We are aiming for a mid Summer release for the desktop version and on mobile platforms not long after that. We will keep you posted with more precise date once we no more ;)

6. ievilgames

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Great yeah we are going to try and get it on as many devices as possible! It packs in quite a lot so a lot of our development now is to get this working while still looking cool ;)

7. ievilgames

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Don't worry the plan is to allow you to download it for free to try the skirmish mode but then you can unlock through premium purchase the Pacific, Atlantic and Med campaigns. No slot machines, just a straight payment for the game, but with an option if you just like the skirmish mode you can play that for free, but it doesn't have the full scope of the full game. (i think like me you'll be wanting to play the full scale campaign!)

8. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    Looks like a solid game, too bad us iOS users have to wait for the leaves to start falling off the trees to play. I'm not big on hearing about games that aren't even close to releasing

9. ievilgames

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Hi there, thanks for the response! Yeah the plan to be honest is to get some interest and then we are hoping to get some playtesters to have a go which is why we decided to start the ball rolling now. So you could get a chance to play it a lot earlier, even though it might bug out a few times ;)