Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2013, 11:58 AM

No auto rotate? No rotate option?
This really should be standard in everything horizontal.

Headphones in the bottom right making it extremely uncomfortable to play with headphones (iPhone 5 headphones' plug position).

Controls feel too sensitive. I find my thumb moving way too far to make sure I move in the direction I want to. Might be slightly due to playing with awkward headphones position.

Inexplicably needs Internet to submit a username (yet it uses Game Center so why does it need you to make another name?).
Game said my name was taken yet seemingly gave up after that. Did it notice I had a Game Center username at that point?

Does not need Internet at all after doing that once (for single player). You should make that clear by fixing the username thing. (It's weird.)

Last edited by Intendro; 12-15-2013 at 12:04 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
No auto rotate? No rotate option?
This really should be standard in everything horizontal.

Headphones in the bottom right making it extremely uncomfortable to play with headphones (iPhone 5 headphones' plug position).

Inexplicably needs Internet to submit a username (yet it uses Game Center so why does it need you to make another name?).
Game said my name was taken yet seemingly gave up after that. Did it notice I had a Game Center username at that point?

Does not need Internet at all after doing that once (for single player). You should make that clear by fixing the username thing. (It's weird.)
We made the choice to have the username submission so that when we release the android version, iOS players can play against Android players. This is to avoid identical usernames.

In order to register, because of this requirement, it is necessary that you are connected the first time.

We got a few request about the flipping scree part. It's high on the priority list.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:10 PM

That makes sense.
You could put text in the game to explain. "Single player mode does not require an Internet connection after submitting your online name the first time."

As you can see, some people here said they gave up on it because they thought it required Internet.
(That would be my reaction too. I can not play online everywhere... this is a portable system... that's a paradoxical major annoyance... Constant Internet requirement is stupid.)

I added a comment on the controls to my post you quoted.

Last edited by Intendro; 12-15-2013 at 12:12 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
That makes sense.
You could put text in the game to explain. "Single player mode does not require an Internet connection after submitting your online name the first time."

As you can see, some people here said they gave up on it because they thought it required Internet.
(That would be my reaction too. I can not play online everywhere... this is a portable system... that's a paradoxical major annoyance... Constant Internet requirement is stupid.)

I added a comment on the controls to my post you quoted.
Great suggestion. I added to our list. Thanks for your feedback, hope you are enjoying the rest of the game.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:59 PM

Default Funny but buggy

It could be really a fun game, if it wouldn't be sooo "buggy". Almost after every multiplayer game it get stuck at the loading-screen, so I don't get a reward and have to restart the game. But that's not all, look at the "funny" screenshot. (iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3)
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (456.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-16-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B30 View Post
It could be really a fun game, if it wouldn't be sooo "buggy". Almost after every multiplayer game it get stuck at the loading-screen, so I don't get a reward and have to restart the game. But that's not all, look at the "funny" screenshot. (iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3)
We are looking into this a few users keep having this issue but most of them don't. Thanks for letting us know.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilkGames View Post
We are looking into this ...
That's good to hear, thanks.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:49 AM

Can't upgrade single player character unless online.
Just... why...?!
Makes no sense and is annoying.

The Buy buttons for power ups and special punch ammo aren't working at all... (I even tried going online.)
Except the Buy button to buy special punch ammo while in the upgrade screen does work.

(iPhone 5. iOS 7.0.4.)

Last edited by Intendro; 12-31-2013 at 08:54 AM..
Old 12-31-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Can't upgrade single player character unless online.
Just... why...?!
Makes no sense and is annoying.

The Buy buttons for power ups and special punch ammo aren't working at all... (I even tried going online.)
Except the Buy button to buy special punch ammo while in the upgrade screen does work.

(iPhone 5. iOS 7.0.4.)
Hi,
Sorry about the issues.
About the upgrade of DD. Any transaction with WMC needs server connection to be secure.

Regarding the power ups and PP, it's a bug that we have fixed and submitted to Apple so there should be a fix coming shortly.

Hope that helps
Old 12-31-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilkGames View Post
Hi,
Sorry about the issues.
About the upgrade of DD. Any transaction with WMC needs server connection to be secure.

Regarding the power ups and PP, it's a bug that we have fixed and submitted to Apple so there should be a fix coming shortly.

Hope that helps
To see if those coins came from hacking...?
Ugh. Funny how so much security manages to majorly annoy the customers who aren't trying to break it.

Anyway, I seem to have found an issue, or just some sort of weird little annoyance with the game trying to connect. (Ignoring the fact that I have to connect.)

If I begin the game without a working Internet connection, then go to my home screen so I can see my connection, and then I get connected...

I go back in the game and any attempts to access Internet-requiring things results in the message "Connecting" but then it goes away and nothing happened. No error message, no successfully spending milk coins, no upgrade obtained, no going to an online mode screen. The "Connecting" message just vanishes after a moment.

Closing the game entirely and trying again with a connection results in it working right. It says "Connecting" when the game starts up. It looks like it has to do that to ever connect at all. So it's weird that it says it's trying to connect otherwise, yet actually appears to be doing nothing.
So I must have a connection when I start up the game to do online stuff, I guess.

Still no screen rotation. Will the next update have it?

Last edited by Intendro; 01-09-2014 at 08:31 PM..