Games That Will Never Leave Your iDevice

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by KennyK, Feb 19, 2013.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha i'm the same. Got a 64 gig ipod, got 490 games installed. I mean why ? Why cant i just keep say 12 and play those and then install more ! Crazy !

BUT i admit i love dipping in and out of various games, i do that quite often, knowing i've got lots of different types to play, one day i might be in the mood for a point n click, the next day a different type.

I tend to delete some larger games to install later, at the end of the day i can install them whenever i want but i do love having so many on my device. But what with books/cbr files and music etc i've deleted more apps than ever to make space.

With iOS theres such a huge variety of games you can play, love it

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im sure my post is buried somewhere in this thread, but i am also pretty sure i would keep the folloing in addition to whatever my list was:

Repulze
    Captain Antarctica HD
    Demons Score
    Cytus
    Dungelot
    Heroes & Castles
    Infinite Warrior

3. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

It's time like this when you really regret having a 16GB iPhone :(

I hardly have any room for big games, and I'm never going to get rid of all my songs take up a heap of space

Thanks for the list E-P, I'll check some of them out!

4. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    Waiting for the iPhone 5 update? They updated it in the collection app. No way in hell am I paying for it again. I deleted also and will never purchase from them again. Greedy bastards

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
  6. Tell me about it, I had 750 games on my new ipad, then it started getting really sluggish, so Jbruu scolded me, and then I got down to less than 500. Sigh, I want a 128 gb ipad 4. Wonder if anyone is selling one used? Haha j/k

7. FoolishEarthling

FoolishEarthling Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Manchester, UK
    Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer

My iPad is basically just an Ascension machine.

8. battletictactoepro

Jan 29, 2013
    How good is the game ?

9. Nidol

Nidol Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Bastion, Canabalt, world of goo, edge, Osmos, swordigo, trizen, GBWG, gesundheit, PvZ, dungeon raid, and cut the rope.