Josh Freund - Music Composer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Drakken, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Drakken

Drakken Member

Feb 9, 2012
    #1 Drakken, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    Music: http://soundcloud.com/drakken

Hi! My name’s Josh Freund. I'm a composer and an avid fan of video game music, and I’m looking to start scoring projects for Touch Arcade members (and anyone else out there who’s reading this!).

I know there are a lot of composers out there, but I like to think I’ve got something unique to offer. Composing for games has been my dream for as long as I can remember, and it’s thus something I’m very passionate about. I feel that passion shows through in my music - my strength is in creating strong, memorable melodies and songs that will connect with the players and make your game’s soundtrack stand out – no generic fluff here.

Go ahead and check out my work @ my Soundcloud page:

Game Music / Soundtrack

Piano Works

Electronic / Miscellaneous

If you like what you hear and are interested in having me compose for your project, send me a message either here on the boards or to my email at jfreund1 at gmail dot com. Note that I don’t just do game soundtracks – I’m also open to scoring for short films, trailers, podcasts, etc, - anything that needs music.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy what you hear!

2. Drakken

Drakken Member

Feb 9, 2012
    #2 Drakken, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  3. Drakken

Drakken Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Recently finished a chillout type track I've been working on for awhile. It's my longest original so far, at almost 5 minutes. As the title implies, I picture it playing in a (mostly peaceful) section where you're exploring underwater caves.

The Sunken Caves

4. Drakken

Drakken Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Updated with a new track I just wrote - it's a minor-sounding/moody piano piece. Kind of reminds me a bit of In Bruges' main theme, if anyone's familiar with that. Makes for great late night listening.

A Strange Encounter (Soundcloud)

Also recently composed an upbeat synthy/chippy tune for a fun little platformer that's nearly finished. Will post that here once the game is released.