Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Site Feedback and News

Old 05-15-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Yes, it's based how many post u have.. If i'm not wrong, Junior members will upgrade to members after they reach 30 posts, and will become senior members after 100 posts reached... cmiiw..
In my profile it shows I'm a member it means I have made 30 posts but can you tell me about my other question?I mean a little about the TA forum like information.
And how can I know how many posts I made?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Infinity89; 05-15-2013 at 08:11 AM..
Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
There's also [hqyoutube], which I never use but always kinda assumed was somewhere in the middle.

For what it's worth, I much prefer devs posting HD videos because I actually like to see the game they're promoting. Connector's always moaning about data, let him sort his own problems out.

Besides, right underneath the HQ video is a little link entitled "Low bandwidth version".
It's not really about the bandwidth that is the issue, it is more with the hd version not being displayed in the hd tag.

If you look at red1s vids, you will notice that the hd vid is not in hd, and that it is just zoomed out with pixellation, so the quality is worse.

Maybe on pcs this is not the case, but on my iphone and ipad, it doesn't play the hd version like the youtube app does for example.

If there is a way for hd to come through on the hd tag on ipads and iphones let me know, but on my ipad, the hd video is definitely not hd. So why post it hd if it is not hd? Worse picture and wasted bandwith.