iPhone Runion - 8-player party game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elvman, Nov 11, 2013.

1. elvman

elvman New Member

#1 elvman, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013

Hi there everyone! We are developing an iPad party game for up to 8 players, 4 players can play by controlling their characters with game pads in the corners of iPad, others can join with their remote iOS controllers (iPhones, iOS 7 Game Controllers).

The team
    We are 3 guys (programmer, artist, game designer) from Latvia with almost 10 years of experience in game development. Together we created a few small flash games and 2 years ago decided to move to mobile game development.

The game
    2 years ago I had a birthday party and I wanted to entertain my friends with a computer game. The problem was that Xbox can be played by only 4 players and there are no iPad games for more than 4 players. So I decided to create an action game for more than 4 players - Runion. In Runion players play against each other by blowing up opponents, stealing a flag from them or collecting coins faster than others. For training purposes this game also has a single-player campaign.

The game is still in development and we are searching for beta testers. It will be released on AppStore at the start of 2014. I hope you like the trailer video. If you do, please apply as tester by writing a reply here or sending me a message. Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]