Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2014, 03:41 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Well when I last asked we will lose saved data on beta, unless that's changed?

Generally I've always kept any data from testflight so unsure if they are resetting it themselves?
Just to clarify this issue (as we've been getting a number of inquiries about this), we've been adding a ton of new features into the game since the beta test. The test was really helpful as it helped us solidified our concerns with the game and gave us a direction into problem areas that needed addressing before we go live.

Additionally, there's one giant secret feature that was intentionally held back from the beta test. This was done so as we wanted to collect data on game progressing/"fun-ness of basic gameplay"/other data on the game WITHOUT spoiling the surprise big feature of this game (We're saving this for closer to launch ).

So in conclusion, with the changes and the held back feature, the current save game data that you guys have would probably be incompatible/corrupted in the live version. There's a CHANCE it might work (i.e. you can load the game, play around some levels etc), but it will probably break/crash in a few places.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan@LambdaMu View Post
Just to clarify this issue (as we've been getting a number of inquiries about this), we've been adding a ton of new features into the game since the beta test. The test was really helpful as it helped us solidified our concerns with the game and gave us a direction into problem areas that needed addressing before we go live.

Additionally, there's one giant secret feature that was intentionally held back from the beta test. This was done so as we wanted to collect data on game progressing/"fun-ness of basic gameplay"/other data on the game WITHOUT spoiling the surprise big feature of this game (We're saving this for closer to launch ).

So in conclusion, with the changes and the held back feature, the current save game data that you guys have would probably be incompatible/corrupted in the live version. There's a CHANCE it might work (i.e. you can load the game, play around some levels etc), but it will probably break/crash in a few places.
Well I am happy and unhappy to hear that ^^ I played so much to get a decent team....
Old 08-29-2014, 10:52 AM

Ooo sounds good. So it'll be the best idea to delete the old version before installing the new one once launched to try avoid problems?

Do you have any idea how long it may be until launch or is that a secret? I just mean weeks/months ect
Old 08-31-2014, 10:22 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Ooo sounds good. So it'll be the best idea to delete the old version before installing the new one once launched to try avoid problems?

Do you have any idea how long it may be until launch or is that a secret? I just mean weeks/months ect
Yup, it is highly recommended that you delete the TestFlight beta version first before downloading the game on the App store. Wouldn't want any incompatibility issues to occur and corrupt your game.

All we can say is, follow our Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates
Old Today, 03:23 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Suggestions for Improvement.

I have a few suggestions about the game and also about how it can be improved to add a new facet to the game. Is there a place where I can Email it and get a response? Am really eager to share my ideas. Please let me know at the earliest, as I believe it would be some major as well as minor improvements (in my humble opinion).
Old Today, 04:08 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd0507 View Post
I have a few suggestions about the game and also about how it can be improved to add a new facet to the game. Is there a place where I can Email it and get a response? Am really eager to share my ideas. Please let me know at the earliest, as I believe it would be some major as well as minor improvements (in my humble opinion).
Feel free to spill the beans at QA@lambdamugames.com, we welcome any dirt about soccer stars, suggestions and feedback about Dice Soccer League.

Last edited by Lambdamu; Today at 04:24 AM..