Some Beta Testers wanted for my Maths game and ABC app!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appvism, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Appvism

Appvism Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    UK
    Hello all,

Given the nature of my game and kids app, requesting for beta testers from the TA forum may not be as appropriate, but here goes anyway - there may be one or two interested users here!

I am looking to test both my maths game and kids abc app, specifically just for device testing to make sure positioning and rendering, etc is all ok and that it works - although of course, any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated also.

Testing Devices
    I only have the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 for testing. I am specifically looking for testers with the following devices:

1. iPhone 5
    2. iPhone 4S
    3. iPad 3 or 4
    4. iPad Mini

iPhone 3GS and/or iPad 1 and/or iPod Touch would be a bonus but not crucial!

I will be doing this over with Testflightapp (or attempting to, first time user!). If you are also interested in maths quizes and/or a parent with children, then even better!

Game Details:
    I have updated my projects page to provide more details about both the game and the app - http://www.appvism.com/projects/

1. Maths Attack - maths quiz

[​IMG]

2. ABC Learn - alphabet app

[​IMG]

Would anyone be interested to test this via Testflightapp? Let me know and i will sent you an invite!

Thanks for reading,

2. agirdzius

agirdzius Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I would love to test them! I only have an iPod Touch though.
    Reach me at [email protected] if you need ;)

3. Appvism

Appvism Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    UK
    Thanks, i will sent you an invite shortly - need to tweak and rebuild...

Anyone else, please?... Really need to test on iPhone 5, iPad 3 or 4 and iPad Mini...

Thanks