★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kabam
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 56.6 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The survival of your kingdom is at stake. Crush your enemies and reunite the kingdom in this revolutionary puzzle-based RPG game.

Legend Four features
-27 CONTINENTS WITH UNIQUE STORY AND BOSSES
-160+ LEVELS WITH OVER 150 MONSTERS
-FOUR UNIQUE HEROS
-MULTIPLAYER AND NEW LANDS TO CONQUER IN SOON TO BE RELEASED UPDATE!

Legend Four features challenging puzzle based RPG game play, with addictive puzzles and replay value for the low price of nothing! With hundreds of monsters to battle and updates regularly, youll be playing this game for months.

The Kingdom of Eternal Summer, once a peaceful and prosperous nation led by the great King Leon, is under attack by the dark lord Soros. With the world in chaos it is up to you to harness the powers of the four elements wind, fire, water and earth to bring the world back into balance. Connect at least three tiles to attack, increase defense, restore magic and health during battle. The more items you can connect at once, the more powerful their effect.
06-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Great game, bad bugs, poor support

I love this game and think they did a great job putting it together. Great level progression and keeps me coming back. With that being said they are some key bugs that need to be fixed for it to really be great. First the multiplayer doesn't work. Hasent ever worked correctly to my knowledge as it never loads other players. I think this would be a great time and lots of fun if it worked. Also on occasion the game can tend to sporadically lose its connection and then cause me to lose progress or end up not earning rewards. I don't know who is in charge of this game as there are two versions of the game out, and the version I have (USA) says the developer is Kabam, but originally done by Happy Elements. Tried to contact both and still waiting for a reply. Hopefully they update the game,as it would really be a waste to see them just let this one go.

Last edited by jonnyboi51; 06-21-2013 at 02:59 PM.
06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Old game... with an existing thread. Sure it was at one point one of my favorite match-3s, but please use search next time :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword