Universal Where Cards Fall from Snowman & The Game Band, Coming Fall 2017!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wherecardsfall, Feb 16, 2017.

1. wherecardsfall

wherecardsfall New Member

Hey all!

Eli here from the Snowman team. Together with The Game Band, we're excited to announce that Where Cards Fall is coming to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Mac App Store (and PC via Steam!) in Fall 2017.

To celebrate, we've released a brand new trailer for the game showing off an entirely new zone: the suburbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHejaonC1I

While it's framed cinematically, we promise: what you’re seeing here is a real glimpse of our gameplay and story. In Where Cards Fall, you’ll build houses of cards to form and shape the world around you. These houses not only help you move through our puzzles, but also bring to life the story and memories of our main character, as they look back on the moments that shaped them.

Looking forward to sharing so much more in the coming months. To get notified at launch, definitely head over to wherecardsfall.com to sign up for our newsletter ^_^

Attached Files:

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks great

3. opneon

opneon Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 31, 2017
    Wow environment looks very beautiful, the animation when the cards unfold into a house just feels really nice! Awesome :D

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks really interesting, don't know how it plays or what you can do in the game but it looks great.

5. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Beautiful trailer! I'm looking forward to play your game!