Rhythm Control down to $0.99 for a limited time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Daikonsoft_japan, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Daikonsoft_japan

Daikonsoft_japan Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Rhythm Control, the #1 music game in Japan and Sweden, is on sale for a limited time to celebrate the submission of the latest update to the game.

The update adds one more song to the tracklist for a total of 13 songs, as well as support for Game Center and some UI updates.

Get it now and practice your skills so you can get on top of the leaderboards once the update appears in the App Store!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those of you who don't know Rhythm Control, it's a new music game from indie studio Daikonsoft, featuring both licensed and original music from both Western and Japanese artists.

For those of you who don't know Rhythm Control, it's a new music game from indie studio Daikonsoft, featuring both licensed and original music from both Western and Japanese artists that quickly after it's release climbed the Japanese charts and is still ranked among the top music games in the country.

The game is designed to appeal both to casual players as well as hard core music game otakus (that means that hard level is hard for real!).

60FPS gameplay, Retina display support, and as soon as Apple approves the update, online leaderboards via Game Center!

Tracklist:
    Baby, I can Forgive - Data 80
    Can You Save Me - Sophie Rimheden feat. Annika Holmberg
    Desolate View - Boeoes Kaelstigen feat. Stefan Storm
    Europhonic - 61°
    Go Away (Duardo Remix) - Sophie Rimheden feat. Aaron Phiri
    Gratefull Para-die-se - Die!!Die!!Color!!
    I Miss You - Donk Terrorist
    Kagami - 61°
    Night and Day - Data 80
    RT-303 - Dee!
    Snälla TV Plz - Slagsmålsklubben (unreleased song from their upcoming album!)
    Youth Blood - Little Jinder
    + one more secret song once the the update becomes available!

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    This is an awesome game that's similar to osu. Rhythm game fans will feel right at home.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Thx for the Hint. Bought!

4. Daikonsoft_japan

Oct 22, 2010
    Glad to hear that you enjoy the game. :)

Let us know if there are anything you want in future updates. We are still working on enhancing the game.

twitter:daikonsoft
    www.daikonsoft.com

5. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Can we expect dlc?

6. Daikonsoft_japan

Oct 22, 2010
    Yes, we are working on implementing DLC right now.

7. realityexists

realityexists Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    This game is really great. I've been playing it off and on the past couple of days. Don't miss this sale guys. This is my favorite music game at the moment. Sitting right next to lilt line, muBlip and bit trip beat in terms of quality and originality.

8. Daikonsoft_japan

Oct 22, 2010
    Thanks!

we're glad to hear that people enjoy it so much :)