Writer/Editor/Proof Reader Available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Stranded87, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Stranded87

Stranded87 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    #1 Stranded87, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    Hi there,

I'm looking for writing, editing or proof reading work. Generally I'm happy to work unpaid, but it depends on the size or difficulty of the task.

As for my credentials, I'm a native English speaker and writing has always been a passion of mine. I have written a self published novel, a few screenplays, several short stories and have recently started doing unpaid journalism for a gaming website (I won't name it here as I believe that's against the rules, but PM me if you're interested).

I also hold an A-Level in English (not sure what the US equivalent to that is), and a theory based degree in film studies which involved the writing of many academic essays and screenplays.

And here are a couple of samples of my work:

The Girl In The Blue Dress - A short story I wrote.

Gemini Rue Review - A review of PC game 'Gemini Rue'.

If you're interested in working with me just send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks,

James.

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    Another writer? Uh oh. We're going to have to fight.

3. Stranded87

Stranded87 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Ha yeah, I actually considered not posting when I saw that you were offering the same service, but then I decided that was stupid. I think this forum could be really good for the development community and the more people involved the better. :)